Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Zensar Scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MCS 2020 & 2021 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Zensar Off Campus Drive are given below.
Zensar Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2020 & 2021 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
- BE/B.Tech from all streams or MCA or MCS pass out in the year 2020 & 2021.
- Applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% throughout (10th, 12th and Graduation/Post-Graduation).
- We cater to global clientele that works in the 24*7 model, associates may be required to work in flexible time-zones.
- Open to work across diverse technology platforms or as per business requirements.
Work Location: Zensar base locations (Pune/Hyderabad/Bengaluru/Kolkata) or any client locations in India.
Skills required to contribute:
- Skills required to contribute:
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Portray strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to work in collaboration with team.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and drive efforts in an agile way.
- Focus – Customer centric approach.
- Online Assessment test followed by Technical discussion and HR Interview.
- Selected candidates are expected to join us in February 2022.
How to apply for Zensar Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here