Zensar Scheduled Off Campus Drive for Engineering graduates at multiple locations.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Zensar Off Campus are given below.
Zensar Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Year of Passing||2017 & 2018|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 April 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates who have completed their course/graduated in the year 2016 and 2017
- Academic Criteria (MCA / B.E / B.Tech – Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics)
- Minimum 60 % of aggregate marks throughout their academic career (10th, 12th, Engineering)
- Trained/Certified Java Freshers
- All Academic courses should have been completed with no live back-logs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to work in 24*7 shifts
- Open to work across any technology stacks
- Work Locations – Zensar or Zensar’s client location
- Date of Interview will be shared via email (for shortlisted candidates only)
- Online Aptitude and Technical Test
- Communication Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply Zensar Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 17 April 2018.
To Apply: Click here
- Candidates need to Signup and complete the registration process.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will receive an invite via Email or SMS.
- Venue, date and time will be confirmed directly to the short-listed candidates.