Zensar Scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2019 & 2020 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Zensar Off Campus Drive are given below.
Zensar Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Year of Passing||2019 & 2020 Batch|
|Joining Date||21st December 2020|
- BE/B. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA pass out in the Year 2019 & 2020, can only apply
- An applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% throughout academics SSC, HSC/Diploma and BE/BTech/MCA and an aggregate of
- 60% in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared
- No Live Backlogs at the time of appearing for the Online Assessment
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- High Quality Programming Skills
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies
- Excellent logical and analytical thinking skills
- As we cater to Global Clients that may operate on 24 X 7 basis, associates may be required to work at Nonstandard hours
- Flexible to work on any Skill, Technology, Domain, Job Profile as per Business requirements
- Work Location – Work from anywhere (Pan India) or Zensar or Zensar’s client location as per Business requirements
- Online Assessment (Technical / Programming, Aptitude & English Language) followed by Technical and HR Interview
Final selected candidates are expected to join us on 21st December 2020
- Interested and suitable candidates apply online for Zensar Virtual Off Campus Drive by clicking the ‘Register Now’ button. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email invite for further process
How to apply for Zensar Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Eligible candidates can also apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2020