Zensar Scheduled Off Campus Drive for Engineering graduates at multiple locations.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Zensar Off Campus are given below.
Zensar Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Year of Passing||2016 & 2017|
|Job location||Across India|
|Venue location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 February 2018|
- 2016 & 2017 BE, B.Tech (Computer Science or Information Technology) graduates only
- Minimum 60% of aggregate marks throughout academic career(10th, 12th, Engineering)
- All Academic courses should be fulltime
- All Academic courses should have been completed with no live back-logs
- Technical certification will be an added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to work in 24*7 shifts
- Open to work across any technology stacks
- Work Locations – Zensar or Zensar’s client location
- Date of Interview will be shared via email (for shortlisted candidates only)
- Online Aptitude and Technical Test
- Communication Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply Zensar Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 20 February 2018 and attend drive.
To Apply: Click here
- Candidates need to Signup and complete the registration process.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will receive an invite via Email or SMS.
- Venue, date and time will be confirmed directly to the short-listed candidates.