Zensar Scheduled Off Campus Drive for Engineering graduates at multiple locations.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Zensar Off Campus are given below.
Zensar Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Year of Passing||2017 & 2018|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 April 2018|
- Candidates who have completed their course/graduated in the year 2016 and 2017
- Academic Criteria (MCA / B.E / B.Tech – Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics)
- Minimum 60 % of aggregate marks throughout their academic career (10th, 12th, Engineering)
- Trained/Certified Java Freshers
- All Academic courses should have been completed with no live back-logs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to work in 24*7 shifts
- Open to work across any technology stacks
- Work Locations – Zensar or Zensar’s client location
- Date of Interview will be shared via email (for shortlisted candidates only)
- Online Aptitude and Technical Test
- Communication Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply Zensar Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 17 April 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here
- Candidates need to Signup and complete the registration process.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will receive an invite via Email or SMS.
- Venue, date and time will be confirmed directly to the short-listed candidates.