Zensar Scheduled Off Campus Drive for 2017/2018 Batch Engineering graduates at multiple locations. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Zensar Off Campus Drive are given below.
Zensar Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Year of Passing||2017 & 2018|
|Job location||Across India|
- Certified/Trained Software Testing Freshers at Hyderabad location
- Certified/Trained SFDC Freshers at Bangalore location
- Certified/Trained Java Freshers at Bangalore & Pune location
- Certified/Trained Oracle Apps Freshers at Pune location
- Certified/Trained [HTML 5, CSS and Java Script] Freshers at Mumbai location
- Certified/Trained [PHP 7.1, My SQL – 5.6] Freshers at Hyderabad location
- Certified/Trained Microsoft Dot Net Freshers at Pune location
- Certified/Trained Mainframe Freshers at Pune location
- Candidates who have completed their course/graduated in the year 2017 and 2018
- Academic Criteria (MCA / BE / B TECH – Computer Science / Information Technology)
- Minimum 60 % of aggregate marks throughout their academic career (10th, 12th, Engineering/Graduation, MCA)
- All Academic courses should have been completed with no live back-logs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to work in 24*7 shifts
- Open to work across any technology stacks
- Work Locations – Zensar or Zensar’s client location
- Online Technical Test
- Communication Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply Zensar Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
- Candidates need to Signup and complete the registration process.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will receive an invite via Email or SMS.
- Venue, date and time will be confirmed directly to the short-listed candidates.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now