Zenoti Off Campus Drive 2017 scheduled for Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Zenoti Off Campus Drive 2017 details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Batch||2015, 2016, 2017|
|Salary||INR 4 LPA|
- B.E / B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
- 0-2 years’ experience of .NET/IIS development experience with C#
- Experience / Knowledge in building web pages using modern frameworks like Angular JS
- Experience / Knowledge in Visual Studio .NET, C# (ASP. NET Web Forms, MVC, WCF, Windows Services)
- Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment
- Design, architect, develop and maintain components of Zenoti
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to define, design and deploy new features and functionality
- Build software that ensures the best possible usability, performance, quality and responsiveness of features
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM)
- Learn to scale your features to handle 2x to 4x growth every year and manage code that has to deal with millions of records and terabytes of data
- Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs.
- Written Test
- Technical Interviews
How to apply for Zenoti Off Campus Drive 2017?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now