Western Railway Recruitment 2018 notification announced for 34 vacancies of Graduate/ Technicain Apprentices for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About WR Western Railways: Western Railway is one of the 17 Railway Zone by Indian Railways.The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are: Mumbai Central – Ratlam, Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad and Palanpur – Ahmedabad. It is divided into six operating divisions: Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam and Mumbai. Vadodara railway station, being the junction point for the Ahmedabad – Mumbai route and the Mumbai – Ratlam route towards New Delhi, is the busiest junction Station in Western Railways and one of the busiest junctions of Indian Railways too, while Ahmedabad Division earns highest revenue followed by Mumbai Division and Vadodara Division.
WR Western Railway Recruitment 2018:
Western Railway announces their career opportunities in Employment Newspaper/Newspaper and also in www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. At present Western railway announced the vacancy for Graduate/Technicain Apprentice in various discipline for Mumbai region.All eligible candidates submit their application form through postal on or before 12 June 2018.
Western Railway Recruitment 2018:
Western Railway Recruitment for Mumbai Division:
|Apprentice Location||Mumbai Division|
|Last Date||12 June 2018|
- Graduate Apprentice: (10+2) + 04 years Degree course in Mechanical/Electrical from recognized University.
- Technicain Apprentice: 10+ 03 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical from recognized University/Institutes.
- The candidates who have undergone training in any other organization are not eligible i.e., only fresher’s can apply.
- Candidates passed diploma/degree in last three years are only eligible.
Age Limit (As on 19.05.2018): 18 years to 25 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
Discipline wise vacancies: 34 posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical) – 17 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) – 7 Posts
- Technicain Apprentice (Mechanical) – 6 Posts
- Technicain Apprentice (Electrical) – 4 Posts
Training Period: 1 year
Application Fee: Rs.100/-(No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates)
Note: A postal Order/Demand Draft of application fee payable to CHIEF CASHIER, Churchgate, Western Railway.
How to apply Western Railway Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send dully filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 12 June 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Chief Workshop Manager’s Office,
Carriage Repair Workshop,
N. M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013
Important dates to Remember:
- The last date of Submission of Application: 12 June 2018
- Display of the list of selected candidates: 10 July 2018
- Tentative date of Commence of training: 1 August 2018