Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 announced notification for 4429 vacancies of Act Apprentices in various trades & 21 Group C posts against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019:
List of Current Openings: Southern Railway (SR)
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Act Apprentice||4429||SR Apprentice Vacancy|
|Group C||21||SR Group C Vacancy|
Southern Railway Recruitment for Apprentice:
|Job Role||Act Apprentice|
|Salary||Up to Rs.5,700/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||13 January 2019|
Southern Railway Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10 +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed +2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for MLT Candidates.
- Minimum 50% marks in SSLC not applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates with higher qualifications viz. Diploma/Degree and Course completed Act Apprentices are not eligible to apply.
Eligible trades: Welder, Fitter, Carpenter, Electrician, Painter, Machinist, DSL Mechanic, Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, MMV, Electronics Mechanic, PASSA and Medical Laboratory Technician.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now