Southern Railway Recruitment 2023: Southern Railway, Tiruchchirappalli Division, has announced notification for the post of General Duty Medical Officer. There are three vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 06 December 2023 and attend the walk-in interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Last Date||06 December 2023|
|Walk-in date||11 December 2023|
General Duty Medical Officer:
- MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate should be registered with the Indian Medical Council /State Medical Council/NMC. One to three years experience desirable
Age Limit(As on 01 July 2023): Not more than 53 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation of 3 years & 5 years is applicable for OBC & SC/ST candidates respectively. For retired doctors of railways, The maximum age limit is 67 years.
Duration: The engagement of doctors would be on a full-time contract basis for a period of one year or less or till regularly selected ADMOs are available whichever is earlier.
No.of.Vacancies: 3 Posts
- The selection process includes an Interview
- Only those candidates applied through online will be interviewed.
- No separate intimation will be sent for the interview.
- Original Degree & experience certificates should be produced for verification.
How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online with the given below Google form on or before 06 December 2023 and attend the walk-in interview with the Application form and necessary attested copies of the certificates/testimonials on 11 December 2023
For more details & Application form: Click here
Google form: Click here
Date: 11 December 2023
Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,