North Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – NWR has released the job notifications for the post of Trade Apprentices in various trades for 2090 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in respective trades within the age limit of 15 to 24 years can apply for this job. The selection is on the basis of merit list. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 8 November to 8 December 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About North Western Railway – NWR is one of the 18 railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Jaipur, with 658+ stations and a route length of more than 5761 km across at least some parts of four states of Gujarat, Rajasthan, Haryana and Punjab. There is four division in the North Western Railway zone they are Ajmer railway division, Bikaner railway division, Jaipur railway division, Jodhpur railway division. In every zone there are above 9,050+ employees are handlings the 48+ passengers trains, totally 59,075+ employees are working in North Western Railway zone. Yearly they will recruit 2000+ Trade Apprentices for the various zone in India.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||8 November 2019|
|Last Date||8 December 2019|
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Relevant Trades – Electrician, Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Wireman, Plumber, Carpenter, Painter, Mason, Pipe Fitter, Diesel Mechanic, Technician, DSL Mechanic, Diesel Electric Mechanic & Welder.
Age Limit (as on 08.12.2019): 15 to 24 years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
- Others as per Govt rules.
NWR – Zone wise vacancies: 2090 Posts
- DRM Office Ajmer – 434 Posts
- DRM Office Bikaner – 422 Posts
- DRM Office Jaipur – 487 Posts
- DRM Office Jodhpur – 374 Posts
- BTC Carriage Ajmer – 150 Posts
- BTC Loco Ajmer – 52 Posts
- Carriage Workshop Bikaner – 33 Posts
- Carriage Workshop Jodhpur – 77 Posts
North Western Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared for the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation with a minimum of 50% + ITI marks in the relevant trade Apprenticeship.
- Candidates finally shortlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
How to Apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this post online on or before 8 December 2019 till 17:00 Hrs.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 8 November 2019)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.11.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.12.2019