North Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – NWR Job notifications announced for 2090 posts of Trade Apprentices in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 December 2018|
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
The relevant trades are – Electrician, Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Wireman, Plumber, Carpenter, Painter, Mason, Pipe Fitter, Diesel Mechanic, Technician, Steno, Diesel Electric Mechanic & Welder.
Age limit (As on 30.12.2018): 15 to 24 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
NWR – Zone wise vacancies: 2090 Posts
- DRM Office Ajmer – 420 Posts
- DRM Office Bikaner – 412 Posts
- DRM Office Jaipur – 503 Posts
- DRM Office Jodhpur – 410 Posts
- BTC Carriage Ajmer – 166 Posts
- BTC Loco Ajmer – 57 Posts
- Carriage Workshop Bikaner – 37 Posts
- Carriage Workshop Jodhpur – 85 Posts
North Western Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared for the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation with a minimum 50% + ITI marks in the relevant trade Apprenticeship.
- Candidates finally shortlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
How to apply for North Western Railway Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 30 December 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th December 2018