WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2018 – West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (WBPHIDCL) Job notification announced for the post of Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer in Electrical department.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Assistant Engineer: Rs.27,000/Month|
Sub Assistant Engineer: Rs.20,000/Month
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||31 March 2018|
WBPHIDCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E. / B. Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ WBSCTE or
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering. or
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized institute approved by AICTE/ WBSCTE with minimum five (5) years working experience in the relevant field in any department under Central Govt. / State Govt. /PSU / reputed Private Company.
- Preference may be given to the candidate having experience as Assistant Engineer (Electrical).
Sub Assistant Engineer:
- Three (3) years diploma course in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an institute recognized by AICTE /WBSCTE.
- Preference may be given to the candidate with working experience in any engineering organization as Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical).
- Candidates having Degree after completing diploma may also apply for this post.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): 21 to 40 years.
How to apply WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2018 for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form WBPHIDCL website www.wbphidcl.com or www.policewb.gov.in and send duly filled application form to the following postal address on or before 30 March 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Chairman and Managing Director,
West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited,
‘Araksha Bhawan’ (3rd Floor),
Block – DJ, Sector – II,
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091.
- No photocopy of any document is required to be attached with Application Form.
- Candidates who are eligible may apply for both the posts but in separate Application Form.