VPKAS Recruitment 2021 – ICAR-Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the Recruitment of 04 vacancies for Skilled Helper/Senior Research Fellow/ Research Assistant in various scales project. Candidates who completed their Master’s degree/12th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 28 June 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About VPKAS: The institute was established at Kolkata (then known as Calcutta) by Padma Bhushan late Prof. Boshi Sen on July 4, 1924 and named it as Vivekananda Laboratory. The Laboratory was permanently shifted to Almora in 1936 and was being run on donations and grants till it was handed over to Uttar Pradesh Government in 1959. On October 1, 1974, ICAR took it over and renamed as Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan. The institute is located at Almora (1600m amsl, latitude 29º35’ N, longitude 79º39’E) in Uttarakhand hills with its experimental farm at Hawalbagh (1250 m amsl, latitude 29º36’ N, longitude 79º 40’ E).
VPKAS Recruitment 2021:
VPKAS Recruitment 2021 for Skilled Helper/Senior Research Fellow/ Research Assistant:
|Job Role||Skilled Helper/Senior Research Fellow/ Research Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 31,000/-|
|Last Date||28 June 2021|
- Intermediate. Desirable: Knowledge and experience of field work in agricultural crops.
Senior Research Fellow:
- Master’s degree in Plant Breeding / Plant Pathology /Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Life Sciences (for candidates with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree) OR Master’s degree in Plant Breeding /Plant Pathology /Biotechnology/Biochemistry / Life Sciences with NET qualification (for candidates with 3 years Bachelor’s degree) and two years of research experience.
- Desirable: Knowledge and work experience in doubled haploid production/plant breeding/molecular breeding/biochemical analysis in agricultural crops, preferably maize.
- Master’s degree in Post Graduate in Economics/ Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Extension/ Geography/Rural Studies/Social Sciences with minimum 55% marks. Desirable: Fit to carry out extensive field visits in different hill locations. Prior research experience in gender studies.
- 35 years for men
- 40 years for women
- Skilled Helper – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Skilled Helper – Rs. 12,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/-
- Research Assistant – Rs. 20,000/-
VPKAS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over phone.
How to apply for VPKAS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled scanned copy of application form with all supporting documents/certificates to Head of Office’s email [email protected] on or before 28 June 2021.
For More Details & Application Form : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now