Vodafone Recruitment scheduled for the post of Graduate Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/BCA/BSc graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Vodafone Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Experience||0 to 18 months|
- Graduates (Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology / Bachelor of Computer Applications) with 0 to18 months of IT experience and excellent communication skills.
- To add more resources at the entry level and improve on experienced hiring.
- Graduates (Bachelor of Computer Applications/ Bachelor of Science) with Less than 18 months, post qualification
- Excellent communication skills.
Highlight accountabilities and KPIs for the requisitioned role, which could include (but not limited to)
- Typical outputs (Key deliverables & KPIs expected from the role holder)
- Impact on Business (How would the role holder impact/scale of influence Business decisions – strategic/operational)
- Interfaces with Customers, Suppliers & Third parties (Internal and external stakeholder interactions expected of this role )
- Leadership & Teamwork (Leadership Direction and accountabilities towards the Team)
- Innovation & Change (Expectations from this role in driving innovation and change)
How to apply Vodafone Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here