Vodafone Recruitment 2024 – Vodafone is scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Candidates looking for job in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Roots Industries is hiring a Service Engineer (Freshers) at Kochi/Bangalore/Mumbai. Interested candidates can apply here >>> Roots Industries Off Campus Drive.
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) hires a Technical Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech Graduates. Interested candidates can apply here >>> IBM Off Campus Drive.
At Vodafone, we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. Suppose you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align with every part of the job description. In that case, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in. Join us at Vodafone, Bangalore. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
Vodafone Recruitment 2024 Details:
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Best in Industry
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
Who you are:
- Follows processes to deliver tasks that support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into feasible technical solutions;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way
- Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests
- Delivers activities that help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas
What you’ll do:
- The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organisation to gather, store, access and analyse business data to inform decision-making.
- The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity.
- They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation.Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
How to Apply for Vodafone Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.