Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
VNSGU Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Assistant Professor/Teaching Assistant in various disciplines. There is a total of about 138 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.A/M.Com/B.Com/MCA/M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
VNSGU Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Professor:
|Job Role||Assistant Professor/Teaching Assistant|
|Total Posts||138 Posts|
|Last Date||24 March 2023|
Assistant Professor/Teaching Assistant:
- Human Resource Development: HRM/HRD, Labor Law, Psychology, Research Methodology & Statistics.
- Comparative Literature: M.A. Hindi , M.A. Sanskrit , NET, GSLET, Ph.D.
- Mathematics: M.Sc. in Mathematics + Ph.D./NET/GSET.
- Statistics Applied Statistics: M.Sc. Statistics, M.Sc.(Applied Statistics).
- Chemistry: Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry.
- Bio–Science: M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc. Zoology, *M.Sc. Microbiology, PGDMLT.
- Aquatic Biology: M.Sc. Aquatic Biology /*M.Sc. Zoology & Ph.D. Aquatic Biology.
- Rural Studies ( Five Year Integrated Programme): Sociology, Economics, Rural Studies, Agriculture/Horticulture, Botany, Bio Science, Environmental Science.
- Education: Elementary Education, Secondary Education, Pedagogy and Assessment /Educational Management and Leadership/Inclusive Education/ Educational Policy and Policy Research / Educational Finance in India, ICT in Education,/ Educational Administration and Leadership/ Guidance and counseling/ Value Education and Human right /Planning in Education.
- Information and Communication Science Technology (ICT): MCA/M.Sc.(IT)/M.Sc.(ICT)/M.Sc.(CA)/M.E (Comp.)/M.E.(I.T) , and other Equivalent Computer Science Degree & M.Sc.(Electronics)/ M.E. (Electronics).
- Department of Biotechnology: M.Sc. Biotechnology/Microbiology/Bioinformatics and M.A. English.
- Journalism & Mass Communication: M.A. Mass Communication & Journalism.
- Library & Information Science: Library and Information Science.
- Commerce: M.Com Accountancy.
- Law: Law, B.Com.
- Bachelor of Architecture: Architecture ( As per CAO Rules).
- Bachelor of Fine Arts: Applied(illustration Specialization), Applied (Graphic Design), Applied ( Foundation Preparatory), Painting (Specialization), Painting ( Foundation Preparatory), Print Making, Sculpture (Specialization), Sculpture (Foundation Preparatory), Sculpture ( Pottery & Ceramics), Art History.
- Bachelor of Interior Design: First Class Bachelor’s degree in interior design OR First Class Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Master of interior design OR Master of Architecture OR Master of urban regional planning.
- Gujarati: Gujarati (Linguistic, Folk literature, Indian literature, Western literature and, Criticism ( Gujarati , Indian, Western).
- Economics: Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics, Economics of Human Resource Management, Econometrics, International Economics/Theory of Growth and Development/ Quantitative Methods for Economics/Environmental Economics/ Public Economics.
- English: British and Indian English Literature.
- Master of Social Work: MSW/ M.A. in Social work, UGC-NET/GSET, Ph.D. in Social.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
No.of.Vacancies: 138 Posts
- Human Resource Development: 04 Posts
- Comparative Literature: 07 Posts
- Mathematics: 05 Posts
- Statistics Applied Statistics: 04 Posts
- Chemistry: 14 Posts
- BioScience: 07 Posts
- Aquatic Biology: 03 Posts
- Rural Studies: 08 Posts
- Education: 04 Posts
- Information and Communication Science Technology (ICT): 12 Posts
- Department of Biotechnology: 10 Posts
- Journalism & Mass Communication: 05 Posts
- Library & Information Science: 02 Posts
- Commerce: 04 Posts
- Law: 06 Posts
- Bachelor of Architecture: 05 Posts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts: 15 Posts
- Bachelor of Interior Design: 14 Posts
- Gujarati: 02 Posts
- Economics: 03 Posts
- English: 02 Posts
- Master of Social Work: 02 Posts
Selection Process of VNSGU Recruitment 2023:
The selection process includes Interview.
How to apply for VNSGU Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 24 March 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- The appointment on a purely temporary basis and can be terminated during assignment of the contract.
- The appointment will automatically end on completion of 11 months (second term of Academic year 2023-2024) without notice.