Virtusa Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire 2017 & 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech graduates for a role of Associate Engineer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Virtusa Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|batch||2017 & 2018|
|Salary-CTC||Rs 3.3 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||5 December 2018|
- Education: BE/B.Tech – Any Stream (With No Live Backlog)
- Year of passing: 2017/2018 Batch
- Online Assessment
Scheme of Online Assessment:
- MCQ (Technical)
- Programming section (can codding using C or C++ or Java)
- DBMS – SQL Queries
Job Location: Any of these (Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore & Chennai)
How to apply Virtusa Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at the following venue on 5 December 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 05-12-2018 (Wednesday) Reporting Time: 9:00 AM
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
PCET’s Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering & Research.
Opp to S B Patil School,
Plot No B, Sector no 110, Gate NO 1.
Laxminagar, Ravet, Haveli, Pune – 412101
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC / Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs