Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 notifications for recruitment of Sportsman for Clerical Cadre. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Application Start date||12 April 2018|
|Last Date||27 April 2018|
Educational Qualification: Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent, preferably graduates.
Sports Qualifications: Check in the notification.
Age Limit(As on 01.03.2018): 18 to 28 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
Sports Discipline wise vacancies: 10 Posts
- Cricket – 4 Posts
- Basket Ball – 4 Posts
- Kabaddi – 2 Posts
Probation Period: Six months.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be made on the basis of field trials. Call Letter for this purpose will be issued to only short-listed applicants.
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.50/-
- All Others including OBC Category: Rs.300/-
Mode of payment: Online mode using Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
How to apply Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 12 April 2018 to 27 April 2018.After successfully submitted send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 4 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 12 April 2018)
The Deputy General Manager-HRD
Vijaya Bank, Head Office
#41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road
- Opening date for On-Line Registration: 12.04.2018
- Closing date for On-Line Registration: 27.04.2018
- Last date for receipt of “print out of the Computer Generated On-Line Application”: 04.05.2018
- Last date for Receipt of “Print out of the Computer Generated On-Line Application (from Far Flung Areas)”: 11.05.2018
Note: Unless the On-line Registered Application Print-out is received by post along with relevant documents and photograph, the On-Line Registration is not valid.