Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019 announced notifications for 432 vacancies of Peon & Part Time Sweepers in Sub-Staff Cadre. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Peon & Part Time Sweeper|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 9,560-18,545/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 March 2019|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th Standard (pass) or its equivalent from recognized Board.
Knowledge of Official Language: The candidates should be able to read, write and speak Official Language of the state/English/Hindi.
Age Limit (As on 01.03.2019): 18 to 26 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons With Benchmark Disability (PWD)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Vijaya Bank – List of Vacancies: 432 Posts
|Location||Peon||Part Time Sweeper|
- Peon: Rs. 9,560-18,545/-
- Part Time Sweeper: Rs 5,531.57/-
Vijaya Bank Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of written test (Objective/Descriptive).
- For SC/ST/EXSM & PWD candidates: Rs.50/-
- For others: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode by using Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
How to apply Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 14 March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Opening Date for online registration: 07.03.2019
- Closing Date for online registration: 14.03.2019
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges: From 07.03.2019 to 14.03.2019
- The relevant date for Age and Qualification: 01.03.2019
- Date of Online Examination: Will be intimated in due course