Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 announced notifications for 330 vacancies of Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking stream. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018: PAM
|Job Role||Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 September 2018|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM / PGBM / PGDBA (with specialization in Finance) through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics/Law. OR
- Chartered Accountant OR
- ICWA OR
- Company Secretary
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2018): 21 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons With Benchmark Disability (PWD)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment PAM – Selection Process:
Selection will be through Online Test and/or Personal Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of the Tests||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
Interview: The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the general/unreserved category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category is 35%.
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.100/-
- GENERAL & OTHERS: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guwahati.
How to apply Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 for PAM?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 27 September 2018.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for online registration: 12.09.2018
- Closing Date for online registration: 27.09.2018
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges: From 12.09.2018 to 27.09.2018
- The relevant date for Age and Qualification: 01.08.2018
- Date of Online Examination: Will be intimated in due course