UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL) Job notifications for Junior Engineer Trainee, Chemist, Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant (Accounting). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer Trainee, Chemist, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant (Accounting)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.44,900/Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||21 March 2019|
UPRVUNL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil):
- 03 years Diploma Examination in Civil Engineering from any recognized by University/ Institute/Polytechnic. Or
- National Certificates Civil Engineering awarded by the “All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India.”
Chemist: M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry from a University established by Law in U.P. or from any other University recognised by the Governor, in at least Ilnd
Assistant Accountant: Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a University/Deemed University established by an Act of Central Govt. or any State Govt.
Office Assistant-III (Accounts):
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a University/Deemed University established by an Act of Central Govt. or any State Govt.
- Minimum typing speed on computer 35/40 w.p.m. in Hindi/English (i.e. 35 w.p.m. for Hindi or 40 w.p.m. in English).
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- Junior Engineer Trainee: 18 to 40 years
- Chemist, Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant: 21 to 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/BC & MBC candidates
- Others as per government policy.
UP RVUNL Post wise vacancies: 2412 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 47 Posts
- Chemist Grade-II – 27 Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 26 Posts
- Office Assistant-III (Accounting) – 17 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee: Rs.44,900/Month
- Chemist Grade-II: Rs.36,800/Month
- Assistant Accountant: Rs.29,800/Month
- Office Assistant: Rs.27,200/Month
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- A computer based competitive exam shall be conducted through online mode.
- For Office Assistant posts, typing test on computer will be conducted.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- There shall be no interview.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the merit to be prepared on the basis of marks secured in examination and followed by document verification.
- For UR & OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.700/-
- For PWD candidates: Rs.10/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now