UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL) Job notifications for Junior Engineer Trainee, Chemist, Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant (Accounting). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer Trainee, Chemist, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant (Accounting)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.44,900/Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||21 March 2019|
UPRVUNL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil):
- 03 years Diploma Examination in Civil Engineering from any recognized by University/ Institute/Polytechnic. Or
- National Certificates Civil Engineering awarded by the “All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India.”
Chemist: M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry from a University established by Law in U.P. or from any other University recognised by the Governor, in at least Ilnd
Assistant Accountant: Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a University/Deemed University established by an Act of Central Govt. or any State Govt.
Office Assistant-III (Accounts):
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a University/Deemed University established by an Act of Central Govt. or any State Govt.
- Minimum typing speed on computer 35/40 w.p.m. in Hindi/English (i.e. 35 w.p.m. for Hindi or 40 w.p.m. in English).
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- Junior Engineer Trainee: 18 to 40 years
- Chemist, Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant: 21 to 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/BC & MBC candidates
- Others as per government policy.
UP RVUNL Post wise vacancies: 2412 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 47 Posts
- Chemist Grade-II – 27 Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 26 Posts
- Office Assistant-III (Accounting) – 17 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee: Rs.44,900/Month
- Chemist Grade-II: Rs.36,800/Month
- Assistant Accountant: Rs.29,800/Month
- Office Assistant: Rs.27,200/Month
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- A computer based competitive exam shall be conducted through online mode.
- For Office Assistant posts, typing test on computer will be conducted.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- There shall be no interview.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the merit to be prepared on the basis of marks secured in examination and followed by document verification.
- For UR & OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.700/-
- For PWD candidates: Rs.10/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
How to apply UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21 March 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now