Uber Internship 2024 – Exciting career growth !!! Uber has announced a Design Research Internship for BA/BS – 2024 & 2025 Batch graduates. This might be a stepping stone for your dream job. Candidates looking for an Internship opportunity in Bangalore can utilize this offer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Google has announced a Summer Internship – Software Engineering Intern/Technical Solutions Consultant Intern. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Google Internship.
Intel is scheduled to hire a Graduate Intern Technical. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Intel Internship.
At Uber we’re reimagining the way the world moves for the better. That means being ambitious in our decisions and building for something bigger. We’re seeking a hardworking and thoughtful design candidate to help define and complete a giant vision that builds upon what Uber has brought to the world so far. All of our interns make an impact from day one. We are looking for someone who loves problem-solving and thrives on collaboration in a supportive workplace. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
Uber Internship 2024:
|Design Research Internship
|0 – 2 years
|Best in Industry
|11 February 2024
Design Research Internship:
- BA/BS in computer science, design, human-computer interaction, literature, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science, or related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 0 – 2 years of prior work experience in some kind of research setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Expected date of graduation: 2024/2025
- Experience with remote usability testing tools, such as UserTesting or UserZoom, a plus
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods,
- including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Organized, detail oriented and able to work independently on multiple projects at once
- Excellent assessment and analysis skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, web
- apps, database search, spreadsheets/word processors (Google Apps)
- Interest in and familiarity with technology products
- Some design skills
- Self starter, taking initiative keeping relevant partners in the loop
- Open to feedback, great at implementing them back into one’s work quickly
- Quantitative skills are a plus
Note: Availability to start immediately or as per the college curriculum (not later than Aug 2024), for a period of 6 months
- Conduct qualitative research (user studies, interviews, ethnography, secondary research, intercepts) on multiple aspects of how users experience Uber product
- Plan and implement actionable research that meets stakeholder objectives and needs
- Present research findings and recommendations to project collaborators through written reports and oral presentations, and demonstrate impact
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence.
- Work with the core UX teams to turn user insights into actionable recommendations
- Strong capability to gain the trust of teams and show the benefit of research
Job Description: As a UX Research Intern, you will conduct research, analyze real user behavior and work with senior Product researchers, Designers, Product Managers, Program Managers, City Operations and Engineers to improve Uber’s current and future products. On a day to day basis, you will focus on understanding different team’s study objectives. You will clarify participant requirements, plan the logistics of recruitment, and run ongoing studies in your region. You’ll operate with awareness of our ethical obligations to our participant candidates, including informed consent and privacy concerns. You’ll be successful in this role if you are a responsible and organized individual who can look out for many projects, pay close attention to details, and plan well while accommodating the unexpected. Using your strong communication skills, you will effectively contact members of the public to confirm their suitability for studies and schedule their participation in a variety of study formats.
How to Apply for Uber Internship 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 11 February 2024 using the link below.
For more details & Apply: Click here.