Tripura Govt Jobs 2019: Rural Development Department RD Tripura Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS) under MGNREGS with 1962 Vacancies. Online applications are invited from 08.08.2019 to 29.08.2019 from the interested and eligible Indian Nationals having permanent residence in Tripura. Application of the candidate will only be considered for one district i.e. the district of his/her ordinary residence or home district. GRS will be posted at the VC/GP level. An appointment will be made at the District level and the job is transferrable within the district. The detailed eligibility and application process of Tripura RDD Recruitment 2019 given below.
RDD Tripura Govt Jobs 2019 for GRS:
|Job Role||Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS)|
|Last Date||29 August 2019|
RD GRS Tripura Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Madhyamik / Matriculation examination pass.
- Working knowledge of computers and android phones to be tested through computer skill test.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2019):
- Between 18 to 40 years
- 5 years in case of SC/ST/PWD category.
- For Ex-Serviceman (ESM) as per norms.
RD GRS Tripura Recruitment District Wise Vacancies:
- North Tripura: 219 Posts
- Unakoti: 152 Posts
- Dhalai:271 Posts
- Khowai: 205 Posts
- West Tripura: 227 Posts
- Sepahijala: 263 Posts
- Gomati: 316 Posts
- South Tripura: 309 Posts
RDD Tripura Govt Jobs Selection Procedure:
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the OMR based MCQ Written Examination, computer skill test and Interview & Personality Test.
Scheme of RDD GRS Recruitment Selection:
- The candidates will be shortlisted as per the district-wise number of vacancies for the Computer Skill Test against each district from amongst the candidates who have applied from the district and obtained the highest marks in OMR based exam.
- The candidates will be shortlisted district wise in the ratio of 1:2 commensurate to the
district wise vacancy for the Interview & Personality Test.
- The final list of selected candidates will be declared district wise based on the performance of the Interview & Personality Test only.
- When two or more candidates obtain the same marks in OMR exam, preference will be given to the candidate having a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (academic).
- I case, the percentage in the qualifying examination is same, then the person having higher qualification will be given preference.
- When two or more candidates obtain same marks in Computer Skill Test, the relative position would be judged on the basis of combined performance in the OMR & Computer Skill Test.
- Final selection will be purely based on interview & personality test of the candidates
selected through the previous screening process to be conducted by RD Department.
RD Tripura Written Exam Question Pattern:
- The question paper will be in English.
- GRS is expected to work on MIS of NREGASoft which is predominantly in English.
- The question paper will be of 2 hours duration with 120 MCQs.
- The question paper will be divided into 3 parts (A, B, & C).
- Each question will carry 1(one) mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- OMR answer sheets for marking answers and instructions etc will be in English only.
RDD Tripura GRS Recruitment Examination Centre:
- R.D. Department will conduct an OMR based exam for GRS at all districts in Tripura.
- The interview is likely to be held at Agartala or District Head Quarters.
- No TA and DA will be paid to candidates for appearing at the OMR based exam, Computer Skill Test and Interview.
- R D Department reserves the right to allocate any Exam venue in any district to the Candidate.
- UR category applicant: Rs. 200/
- Reserved category (SC/ST/PH) applicant: Rs. 150/
How to apply for RDD Tripura Govt Jobs GRS Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link from 08 August 2019 to 29th August 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates of RDD Tripura GRS Recruitment 2019:
- Date of Notification: 08 August 2019
- Submission of Online Application: 08 August 2019 to 29 August 2019
- Last Date of Payment of Fees: 29 August 2019
- Date of RD Tripura GRS Admit Card Download: 02 to 14 September 2019
- Date of RD Tripura GRS 2019 exam: 15 September 2019 (Sunday)
- Result of RD Tripura GRS Computer Skill Test: 30th September 2019
- Shortlisted candidates for Interview: 1st November 2019
- RD Tripura GRS Recruitment Result 2019: 31st December 2019