TNPL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Assistant Grade-III Trainee. There are 04 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.Com/DCA are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
TNPL Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant Grade-III Trainee:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant Grade-III Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Last Date||11 October 2023|
Junior Assistant Grade-III Trainee:
- First Class Full-time M.Com from a recognized University / Institution.
- Preference will be given to candidates with additional qualifications in Diploma in Computer Applications.
Age Limit ( As on 01 September 2023 ) :
- GT: 25 years
- BC/BCM/MBC/DNC: 27 years
- SC/SCA/ST: 30 years
- Training Period -2 years:
- 1st year Stipend : & 12,200/-p.m.
- 2nd year Stipend: & 14,100/-p.m.
- After completion of training, candidates will be absorbed as Junior Assistant Grade-III in the pay scale of Rs. 9668-11753/
No.of.Vacancies: 04 Posts
- GT: 01 Post
- BC(other than BC Muslims): 01 Post
- MBC/DNC: 01 Post
- SC: 01 Post
- The selection process may include a Written test.
- After the scrutiny of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written Test.
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online latest by 11 October 2023. 17.30 hrs.
Send the Hard copy of the application form by post/Corier to the mentioned address on or before 18 October 2023. 17.30 hrs.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited,
Important Dates :
- Online Application – Opening 08.30 Hours on 27/09/2023.
- Online Application – Closing 17.30 Hours on 11/10/2023.
- Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application Form 17.30 Hours on 18/10/2023.
Note: A superscribing “Application for the post of Junior Assistant Grade – III Trainee”