TNPL Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) announced notification for the post of Junior Steno-Typist Trainee.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TNPL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Steno-Typist Trainee|
|Last date||19 January 2018|
- Graduation in any discipline (other than Engineering Degree) with English Typewriting Higher Grade (45 wpm) and English Shorthand Lower Grade (80 wpm).
- Preference will be given to candidates with additional qualifications in Diploma in Computer Applications / Tamil Typewriting.
Age limit(As on 01/01/2018):
- For General Turn: 25 years
- For SC: 30 years
Training Period: 2 years
Pay Scale details:
- 1st Year Stipend: Rs.9,750/- p.m.
- 2nd Year Stipend: Rs.11,250/- p.m.
- On successful completion of Training, the Trainees will be absorbed as Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III and placed in the Pay Scale of Rs.7734-91-8189-99-8684-108-9224.
Selection Process: The selection process is based on a Written test.
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download application form in TNPL website and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address within 15 days(Last date for TNPL Recruitment: 19 January 2018)
For More details & Application Form: Click here
GENERAL MANAGER (CORPORATE TECHNICAL CELL)
TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED
NO.67, MOUNT ROAD,
CHENNAI – 600 032,
Note: Applicants should enclose documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn, etc, along with the Bio-data form. Bio-data form with insufficient documentary proof will be summarily rejected.