TNPL Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) announced notification for the post of Officer (Lab), Assistant Manager (Lab) & Deputy Manager (Lab). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TNPL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Officer, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager|
|Salary||Up to Rs.28,200-35,300/-|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu (Karur)|
|Last date||2 March 2019|
- First Class 3 years full time B.Sc. Degree and First Class 2 years full time M.Sc.(Chemistry) (or)
- First Class full time B.E. / B.Tech. in Pulp and Paper Technology (or)
- Full Time Science Degree with First Class full time PG Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology
- For Officer: 8 years
- For Assistant Manager: 10 years
- For Deputy Manager: 14 years
Age limit (As on 01/02/2019):
- For Officer: Below 28 years
- For Assistant Manager: Below 29 years
- For Deputy Manager: Below 34 years
Pay Scale details:
- Officer: Rs.19,200-24,000/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs.23,400-29,300/-
- Deputy Manager: Rs.28,200-35,300/-
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in TNPL website and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address within 15 days (Last date: 2 March 2018)
For More details & Application Form: Click here
CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER-HR
TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED
KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU.
Note: Applicants should enclose documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn, etc, along with the Bio-data form. Bio-data form with insufficient documentary proof will be summarily rejected.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now