TN Health Recruitment 2019 has released the job notification for the role of Dispensers for 405 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma in Pharmacy / Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy within the age limit of 18 to 57 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the marks obtained in the academic year. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
TN Health – Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, are committed to building healthy people in the state of Tamil Nadu. TN government providing many medicare facilities to the people with the help of technologies and quality medicare facilities.
TN Health Recruitment 2019:
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||20 September 2019|
- Candidates should complete a Diploma in Pharmacy ( Siddha / Unani / Ayurvedha / Homoeopathy) / Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019): 18 to 57 years
Payment: Hiring charges at the rate of Rs.750/- per session – six hours per day for six days a week.
Nature of Engagement: The engagement of Dispensers under this scheme is purely on a part-time basis with hiring charges, and it will not confer any right to the individual for the appointment on a regular time scale of pay
TN Health Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualification. There will be no oral test (interview) for the post minimum educational qualification.
Weightage of marks:
- D.Pharm /Integrated Pharmacy Course: 50%
- HSC/PUC: 30%
- SSLC/10th: 20%
How to apply for TN Health Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and duly fill the application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 20 September 2019 up to 5.00 PM.
For more details & Application form: Click here
Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy,
Documents to be produced at the time of certification verification:
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / SSLC)
- Evidence and Mark sheet of Educational qualification (SSLC, HSC and Diploma in Pharmacy (Siddha/Ayurvedha/Unani/Homoeopathy and Integrated Pharmacy Course)
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate)
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the issue of the current notification.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he/she last studied / Local body authorities.