Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TIDCO Recruitment 2022 – Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation Limited (TIDCO) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager. There are 04 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply on or before 23 May 2022. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 26 – 35 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About TIDCO: Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO) is a governmental agency in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It is responsible for the development of industries in the state by formulating policies that help industry growth, and by establishing industrial estates. It often partners with TANSIDCO (Small Industries Development Corporation). TIDCO has established the Tidel Park in Chennai and Tidel Park in Coimbatore for information technology companies, and Ticel Park in southern Chennai (near Tidel Park) for chemical companies.
TIDCO Recruitment 2022:
TIDCO Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Application Last Date||23 May 2022|
Assistant Manager – Company Secretary:
- Graduate in any discipline and fully qualified Company Secretary (ACS). Preference shall be given to the candidates having additional
qualifications like ACA/ ACMA or both. Graduate in LLB or BL preferred. Work experience: 5 years of relevant experience in handling Company law matters, regulatory and procedural compliances, secretarial matters and acting as a link between the Company, Board, government, regulatory authorities and all other stakeholders.
Assistant Manager – Facilitation:
- Graduate in Engineering / Technology. Certification in Project Management, from a nationally/ internationally recognised body shall be preferred. Work experience: 5 years of project management experience in one / more of the following areas of industrial / infrastructure.
Assistant Manager – Accounts:
- Any Degree with professional qualification as CA/ICWA. Work experience: ICWA with 5 years of experience or CA with 1 year of experience in handling finance and accounts in an organization.
Assistant Manager – Projects:
- Graduate in Engineering / Technology. Certification in Project Management, from a nationally/ internationally recognised body shall be preferred. Work experience: 5 years of project management experience in one / more of the following areas of industrial / infrastructure .
Age Limit: 26 – 35 years
- Assistant Manager (Projects) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager(Facilitation) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Company Secretary) – 1 Post
TIDCO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- TIDCO will shortlist suitable candidates based on their qualifications and experience. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to send their experience and qualification certificates. The recruitment will be based on the interview conducted for such shortlisted candidates, conducted in English, in-person in Chennai. Depending upon the situation, it may also be conducted through video calls, in
online mode. TIDCO will notify the time, date and format of the interview to the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for TIDCO Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using website (www.tidco.com) along with required documentations on or before 23 May 2022 at 5 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
TIDCO Recruitment 2020 for Consultant – Accounts/IT & HR/Legal: (Expired)
|Job Role||Consultant – Accounts/IT & HR/Legal|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 1,00,000/month|
|Application Last Date||08 December 2020|
For Consultant – Accounts:
- CA with 3-5 years of experience. Work experience in NBFCs preferable.
- Job Role: NBFC related compliances. RBI Inspections and related works. Taxation related works like IT, GST, TDS, advance tax, etc., Coordination and other works related to internal audit, statutory audit, CAG audit, etc.,
- Coordination with banks, audit teams and other stakeholders Adherence to relevant financial and accounting principles and all statutory compliances.
For Consultant – IT & HR:
- Full time UG degree with full time MBA and 5 years of experience in systems administration / website management / HR matters.
- Job Role: All HR management related works. Handling of IT related works like e-office, DMS and MIS dashboard of TIDCO. Management of the website including handling of admin console, periodic updating, improvements, etc.
- Skills of SEO will be an added advantage. Management of social media accounts as per SOP Assisting in IT hardware procurements. Assistance in external engagements, organizing of events, assistance
in preparation of presentations, marketing materials, etc.
For Consultant – Legal:
- Full time LLB with atleast 3 – 5 years of experience in LA matters.
- Job Role: Assisting in handling of all land acquisition related cases and other cases of TIDCO. Follow up and coordination with the legal firms representing TIDCO at various Courts. Preparation and vetting of affidavits, counter-affidavits.
- Coordinating with various internal and external stakeholders in relation to legal matters, execution of agreements and other related matters. To work on creating a legal case monitoring dashboard along with
the IT teams.
- Consultant – Accounts – 01 Post
- Consultant – IT & HR – 02 Posts
- Consultant – Legal – 01 Post
- Consultant – Accounts – Rs 1,00,000/month
- Consultant – IT & HR – Rs. 50,000/month
- Consultant – Legal – Rs. 60,000/month
TIDCO Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on oral interview conducted by a panel constituted for this purpose by TIDCO. Interview will be conducted in person in Chennai only.
- The selected candidates shall join within the joining time indicated in the order of appointment, failing which the selection shall stand cancelled automatically. No other notice or correspondence shall be sent for the same.
How to apply for TIDCO Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using website (www.tidco.com) along with required documentations on or before 08 December 2020 at 5 PM.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Photo identity proof (with the photo of the candidate clearly visible) issued by the competent authority viz, Aadhaar Card / Passport / Electoral Photo ID Card / Driving license. No other ID cards will be accepted.
- Mark–sheets & Certificate of 10th Std/HSC/Graduation or qualifying degree examination/Professional Course/other certifications, etc.
- Experience certificate and / or copy of IT returns for the years of experience claimed.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now