TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO) invite online job notification for the posts of Field Assistant (Trainee) for 2900 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on Physical Test and Written Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at TANGEDCO’s Website (www.tangedco.gov.in) from 24 March to 23 April 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- TN Police SBCID Recruitment 2020 for Junior Reporter
- CSPHCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentices
TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Field Assistant (Trainee)|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs 2020|
|Pay Scale||Rs.18,800 – 59,900/-Month|
|Application Start Date||24 March 2020|
|Last Date||23 April 2020|
- ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme
- Knowledge in Tamil: Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- For SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute Widows of all castes: 18 – 35 Years
- For MBC/DC, BCO, BCM: 18 – 32 Years
- For “Others” (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCMs). 18 – 30 Years
TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Physical Test and Written Examination.
The question paper for OMR BASED EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in the ITI level and it will be in English as well as in Tamil.
|Subject (OMR Examination)||Ques/Marks||Duration||Max
General Tamil & General English
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded
- Negative mark for every wrong answer is 1/3
- Marks will not be deducted for the questions left unanswered
- To use blue or black ink Ball Point Pen only.
- Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in Pencil.
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box for Booklet Series is not shaded and could not be identified even by physical verification of the answer sheet.
- Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer.
- For OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute widow and Differently abled persons: Rs.500/-
Note: Candidates have also to pay the GST/service charges as applicable to the bank.
Mode of Fee Payment:
- The candidates can make payments through Bank Chalan, Net Banking, Payment
Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
- For mode of payment through chalan, the candidates have to select either Canara
Bank or Indian Bank or Indian Overseas Bank.
- Click “Download Challan” option. System will generate the payment challan which
the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank
or Canara bank as the case may be, to make the payment.
- Collect the Candidate and TANGEDCO copy of the fee payment challan from the bank branch. Please check that Bank reference No, TANGEDCO acknowledgement number, Bank Branch code, and Deposit Date have been noted in the challan and is properly signed by the branch authorities. TANGEDCO copy need not be uploaded or submitted to TANGEDCO, but to be kept safe and to be produced when required.
Note: Payment of fees in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc, will not be accepted and the fee will not ordinarily be refunded.
How to Apply for TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at TANGEDCO’s Website (www.tangedco.gov.in) from 24 March to 23 April 2020
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated from 24 March 2020)
- Date of Notification: 19/03/2020
- Date of opening online portal for submission of online applications: 24/03/2020
- Last date for submission of applications, for uploading the documents and for making online payment: 23/04/2020
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank (Challan payment): 28/04/2020
- Date and Time of Physical Test & Written Examination: Will be notified in the website