Syndicate Bank SO Admit card: Syndicate Bank releases the notification for Specialist Officer 129 vacancies on 29th March 2019 on its official website. The Aspirants of Bank Job will utilize the Specialist officer Job in the Syndicate Bank. The application form will be received on or before 18th April 2019. After that Syndicate bank release, the admit card for those to satisfy the eligibility criteria and submit the application on time.
Selection will be made by the overall percentages in various stages of selection and candidates will be selected based on the individual performance. Candidates who are qualified for the various selection stages can get admit card from the official website. They can download it with their login credentials will be available in the application form. Before going to check to admit card lets take a summary of the examination:-
|Bank Name||Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment|
|Application Form Release Date||29th March 2019|
|Application Last Date||8th April 2019|
|Exam Date||Declared soon|
|Admit card release||Declared soon|
|Number Of Vacancies||129|
How to download Syndicate bank Admit card 2019:
Syndicate bank yet to release the admit card for the qualified candidates for the Online Computer based test and it will be available on the official website once it’s released. Candidates have to enter their Registration number and Password to log in to the official website. Following steps will help you to get SO Admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official site of Syndicate bank www.syndicatebank.in
Step 2: Find the tab Announcements after that select career choice.
Step 3: Click the Syndicate bank SO Admit card 2019 link.
Step 4: Enter your Register number and Password.
Step 5: Submit the details to view the SO Admit card 2019.
Step 6: Kindly verify the details and then take a printout for your future.
Details on the Syndicate SO Admit card 2019:
Candidates have to check the details before going to download it. In case there are any discrepancies then contact the board to rectify the mistakes. Such details to be cross-checked:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
- Things not allowed to the examination.
Documents to be submitted along with the SO Admit card:
Candidates have to bring the admit card to the various stages of selection. Because it will be the mandatory document for getting admission into the SO examination hall.Along with the admit card candidates have to carry such acceptable photo ID for the invigilator verification.Some acceptable identification proof:-
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- PAN card
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Community Certificate Extra Activities Certificate
- Registration or Experience Certificate
- Any authorized Id from Gazetted officer.
Important aspects of Syndicate Bank SO Admit card 2019:-
- Syndicate Bank will release the admit card for all postings on the official website on the same day.
- Candidates cannot get the hard copy of the admit card form their postal address.
- Candidates have to carry identification proof along with the admit card.
- Soft copy of the Admit card will not be acceptable for granting admission to the examination.
- Identification proof to be submitted should be the original.