Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment 2023 – Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port invites job applications for the Trainee Pilots. There are 03 vacancies available for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Master (FG)/Dredge Master/Mate (FG)/B.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 11 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Trainee Pilots|
|Qualification||Master (FG)/Dredge Master/Mate/B.Sc|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 2,00,000/-|
|Last Date||11 December 2023|
Candidates must possess any of the following Marine qualifications:-
- Master (FG)/Dredge Master Gr. I or equivalent.
- 1st Mate (FG) /Dredge Master- Gr. II.
- 2nd Mate (FG)/Dredge Mate- Gr. I.
- B.Sc. Nautical Science.
Bond: The selected candidates will be required to execute a BOND before joining that they would serve the Port for at least 05 (five) years after qualifying as a Pilot
- Candidates with Master: 18 months
- Candidates with Mate (FG) /Dredge Master: 25 months/ 40 months, including passing Functions I & III of 1st Mate (FG) examination.
- Candidates with B.Sc: 52 months, including passing Functions I & III of 2nd Mate (FG) & Function I & III of 1st Mate (FG) Examinations.
Age Limit (As of 01 December 2023):
- Candidates with Master: Not exceeding 35 years
- Candidates with Mate (FG) /Dredge Master: Not exceeding 30 years
- Candidates with B.Sc: Not exceeding 25 years
Age relaxation: The upper age is relaxable by 05 (five) years for SC & ST candidates and by 03 (three) years for OBC candidates. The post is not suitable for PWD category (OH/HH/VH).
No.of.Vacancies: 03 Posts [SC-1, ОВС-1, ST-1]
Salary: Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/-
- Candidates with Master: Rs. 70,000-2,00,000/-
- Candidates with Mate (FG) /Dredge Master: Rs. 50,000 – 60,000/-
- Candidates with B.Sc: Rs. 50,000/-
Note: The incumbents and their emoluments will also be entitled to HRA, Cafeteria, LTC, Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Provident Fund, and Medical facilities for self and dependant family members.
The selection process includes an Interview
How to Apply for Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates must submit their Application form in plain paper furnishing detailed Bio-data with relevant documents on or before 11 December 2023
For More Details: Click here
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port,
Kolkata at 15 Strand Road,
Documents to be attached:
- Bio-data including Name, Date of Birth, Permanent Address, Mobile and Residential Telephone numbers, Address of communication, Nationality, whether SC/ST/OBC, Educational and Professional qualification, Experience
- Two recent Passport size Photographs duly signed thereon
Note: The sealed envelope must be superscribed as ‘Application for the post of Trainee Pilot at Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata (erstwhile Kolkata Port Trust).’