Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2024: Swiggy is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Development Engineer in various fields. Candidates with the B. Tech qualification for the 2022 & 2023 batch are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below. Eligible candidates can apply for TCS Smart Hiring and Cognizant Off Campus Drive.
Swiggy is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a tech-first approach to logistics and a solution-first approach to consumer demands. With a presence in 500 cities across India, partnerships with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, an employee base of over 5,000, and a two lakh+ strong independent fleet of delivery executives, we deliver unparalleled convenience driven by continuous innovation. Built on robust ML technology and fuelled by terabytes of data processed daily, Swiggy offers a fast, seamless and reliable delivery experience for millions of customers across India.
Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Associate Software Development Engineer
|Best in Industry
|2022 & 2023
Associate Software Development Engineer (iOS & Android)
- B.Tech, 2022/2023 graduates with academic knowledge in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Go
- Familiarity with backend development concepts and technologies.
- Basic understanding of databases and data modelling principles.
- Enthusiasm to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies like Elastic Cache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, and DynamoDB.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Familiarity with the basics of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP and version control systems (e.g Git)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain scalable backend systems and services.
- Write high-quality, maintainable code in Java and Go programming languages.
- Utilize technologies such as Elasticache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, DynamoDB, and more to build efficient and reliable backend solutions.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Contribute to the architecture and design discussions for new features and improvements.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, optimize performance, and address scalability challenges.
Job Description: We seek highly motivated individuals who can join our engineering team as aSDEs. As an aSDE, you can work alongside our experienced engineers and contribute to the design, development, and implementation of cutting-edge backend systems. You will gain hands-on experience with technologies like Java, Go, Elastic Cache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, DynamoDB, and other innovative tools.
Swiggy Off Campus Drive-Selection Process:
At Swiggy, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams. If you’re looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, if you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers and eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then you’re a future Swiggster.
5 steps to become a Swiggster
- Written/Technical Test
- Personal Interview
- HR Discussion
- Final Review
How to apply for Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here