Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 for the post of Apprentices in various trades announced on 23 July 2019. The total of 100 vacancies will be filled in following trades wiremen, Electrician, Health Sanitary Inspector, Fitter, Computer operator programming Assistant, medical laboratory technician, Accountant, Back Office Apprentice, Micro Finance Apprentice, Assistant. The detailed eligibility and application process of Surat Municipal Corporation Job vacancies are given below.
Surat Municipal Corporation:
The Surat Municipal Corporation came into existence in the year 1966. The main responsibility of the Surat Municipal Corporation is to organize and maintain the administration of the Surat and Gujarat in order to make a beautiful, vibrant and sustainable city. Surat Municipal Corporation is the local self-government body functioning under Bombay provisional Municipal Act.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 July 2019|
- ITI pass in relevant Trade OR 12th Pass
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 years.
Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Apprentice Wiremen: 100 Posts
- Apprentice Electrician:50 Posts
- Apprentice Health Sanitary Inspector:20 posts
- Apprentice Fitter: 20 Posts
- Apprentice COPA: 100 Posts
- Apprentice MLT: 10 Posts
- Apprentice Accountant:170 Posts
- Apprentice Back Office:170 Posts
- Apprentice Micro Finance:10 Posts
- Apprentice Assistant (Human Resource):50 Posts
The Selection will be based on the performance in the Written Exam/Interview.
How to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 02 July 2019 to 31 July 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Application commenced:02 July 2019
- Date of Application Ending: 31 July 2019