Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SAIL Recruitment 2023 notification for Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) announced for the posts of Doctors in various disciplines. There are 10 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/M.Ch/PG Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Steel Authority of India- It is an Indian state-owned steel making company. It was found on 19 January 1954. Headquarters is in New Delhi. Mr Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the CEO of SAIL. It is a public sector undertaking company and it was owned & operated by the Government of India. It produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants. It was located in the eastern and central regions of India.
SAIL Recruitment 2023 for Doctors (Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) ):
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 90,000 – 2,50,000/-|
|Interview Date||28 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Super Specialist (Neurosurgery): DM / M.Ch. in Neurosurgery.
Specialist (O&G/Dermatology/ Anaesthesia):
- MBBS with PG Degree or DNB in O&G/Dermatology/ Anaesthesia.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Critical Care.
Specialist (Occupational Health): MBBS with PG Diploma/Degree or DNB in Industrial/ Occupational Health/AFIH [Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health].
Specialist (Radiology): MBBS with PG Diploma/Degree or DNB in Radiology / Medical Radio Diagnosis.
- MBBS with a minimum of 02 years post-qualification experience (after internship) in a recognized Medical College/ Hospital/ Institution.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having a PG Diploma / Degree or DNB qualification and the duration of the such course shall be considered as experience.
Age Limit ( As on 09 March 2023 ): 69 years
- Super Specialist: Rs. 2,50,000/-
- Specialist (O&G/Dermatology/Anaesthesia): Rs. 1,60,000/-
- Specialist (Occupational Health/Radiology): Rs. 1,20,000/-
- GDMO: Rs. 90,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Super Specialist: 01 Post
- Specialist: 06 Posts
- GDMO: 03 Post
Selection Process of SAIL Recruitment 2023:
The selection process includes Interview.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview on 28 March 2023 from 9.30 am to 11.30 am.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
- The engagement is purely on a “contractual basis”.
- The tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of 01 year which can be further extended for a period of 01 year.
New Conference Hall,
ISPAT General Hospital,
Rourkela – 769 005,