SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) Job notification for 382 vacancies of Management Trainee(Technical) through GATE 2018.The detailed eligibility and application procedures are given below.Eligible candidates can also try Vizag Steel recruitment 2018 for Management Trainee(Technical).
SAIL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Management Trainee (Technical)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 February 2018|
SAIL Vacancy for Management Trainee-Detailed Eligibility:
- Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters in all years), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining.
- The requisite qualification should have been acquired through a regular/ full time course from Universities / Institutions recognised/ accredited by councils/ bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. set up by Central / State Govt. for the purpose.
Age Limit(As on 01.02.2018): 18-28 years.Relaxation as per govt policy
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018-Eligible GATE Papers:
SAIL will be recruiting Management Trainees (Technical) in the following 6 engineering disciplines from GATE 2018. For Management Trainee (Technical) posts in SAIL, candidates having degree in related disciplines as per relevant GATE paper given below can apply against the respective discipline.
|Discipline||GATE 2018 Code|
Medical Standards for SAIL Jobs(Management Trainee):
Candidates should be of sound physique, free from any physical defect. Medical standards
stipulate minimum requirements of Weight 45 kg; Height 155 cm; Myopia and Hypermetropia, if any, not to exceed ± 4.00 in each eye and no squint or colour blindness, partial or full, with normal hearing. Suitable relaxation in height and weight will be given to female candidates. In case of persons with disability, only orthopedically disabled candidates with OA or OL disability can apply.
How to Apply SAIL Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 1 February to 21 February 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for Submitting online application: 1st February 2018
- Closing date for Submitting online application: 21st February 2018
- Dates of GATE Examination: 3rd, 4th, 10th, & 11th February 2018