SAIL Recruitment 2020 – Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician Apprentice for 100 Vacancies at IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma in the relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at NATS portal website on or before 17 March 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Steel Authority of India- It is an Indian state-owned steel making company. It was found on 19 January 1954. Headquarters is in New Delhi. Mr Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the CEO of SAIL. It is a public sector undertaking company and it was owned & operated by the Government of India. It produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants. It was located in the eastern and central regions of India.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- HAL Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Technicians
- BSNL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
SAIL Recruitment 2020:
SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice:
|Job Role||Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Burnpur (West Bengal)|
|Starting Application Date||03 March 2020|
|Last Date||17 March 2020|
- Candidates should pass 10th examination and Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Civil/ Instrumentation from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India
Note: Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered
Age Limit (as on 28.02.2020): 18 to 28 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Electrical – 20 posts
- Mechanical – 20 posts
- Metallurgy – 30 posts
- Chemical – 10 posts
- Civil – 10 posts
- Instrumentation – 10 posts
SAIL Recruitment Selection Process for Technician Apprentice:
- Selection will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering
How to Apply SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice?
All interested and eligible Diploma candidates first register themselves at NATS portal website (www.mhrdnats.gov.in). After completion of registering, candidates have to login at NATS portal and apply for SAIL IISCO STEEL PLANT (EWBBRC000016) on or before 17 March 2020
For More Details: Click here
NATS Portal: Click here
- Start date of online application: 03.03.2020
- Closing date for online application: 17.03.2020
SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Asst Manager/Others:(Expired)
|Job Role||Asstt. Manager/ Operator-cum-Technician/ Attendant-cum Technician/ Medical Service Provider (Trainee)|
|Job Location||Durgapur (West Bengal)|
|Starting Application Date||06 January 2020|
|Last Date||27 January 2020|
For Asstt. Manager (Safety):
- Bachelor Degree (full time) in Engineering (any discipline) from Govt. recognised University/Institute with Diploma in Industrial Safety (full time) OR
- M. Tech(Safety) (full time) from Govt. recognised University/Institute plus 02 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
For Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation):
- Matriculation with 03 years (full time) Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognised Institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
For Attendant-cum-Technician (Cable Jointer):
- Matriculation with ITI (full time) in Electrician Trade from Govt. recognized Institute with Cable jointing license from State Licensing Board for cables upto 33 KV or equivalent plus at least 1 year post qualification certification-license experience in cable jointing.
For Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – Nursing:
- B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India OR
- 10+2/Intermediate in Science with Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognised Institution with valid registration in Nursing Council of India / States plus at least 1 year post qualification clinical experience in a hospital.
For Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – Paramedics:
- B.Sc. (full time) OR 10+2/Intermediate in Science with Diploma (full time) of minimum 2 years duration in relevant discipline from Govt. recognized Institute plus at least 1 year post qualification experience in relevant field.
For Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee):
- Matriculation with ITI (full time) in Electrician/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Welder Trade from Govt. recognized Institute and Certificate in High Pressure Welding from Govt. recognised Institute for (Trainee) – High Pressure Welder post.
Upper Age Limit (as on 27.01.2020):
- Asstt. Manager/Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation)/Attendant-cum-Technician (Cable Jointer): 30 Years
- Medical Service Provider (Trainee)/Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 28 Years
Post & Unit Wise Vacancies:
- Asstt. Manager (Safety): DSP -03 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): DSP-07, ASP-02 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Cable Jointer): DSP-03 Posts
- Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – Nursing: DSP-20 Posts
- Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – Paramedics: DSP-05 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – High Pressure Welder: DSP-05 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): DSP-60 Posts
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at SAIL official website from 06 January to 27 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 06 January 2020)
- Starting date for submitting applications through website: 06.01.2020
- Closing date for submitting applications through website: 27.01.2020