SAIL Recruitment 2019 – Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) Job notification for 72 vacancies of Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor, 60 vacancies of Management Trainees (Administration). The detailed eligibility and application procedures are given below.
SAIL Recruitment 2019:
SAIL Recruitment Management Trainees (Administration):
|Job Role||Management Trainees|
|Salary||Rs.20,600-46,500/- per month|
|Last Date||21 July 2019|
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks. At least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management for Materials Management discipline.
Age Limit(as on 14.6.2019): Upper age limit is 28 years.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- ODC(NCL): 3 years
- OWD: 10 years for general, 15 years for SC/ST, 13 years for OBC.
- Domiciled in the state of J&K from 1/11/80 to 31/12/89: 10 years for general, 15 years for SC/ST, 13 years for OBC.
- Departmental Candidates upper age limit: 45 years
SAIL Recruitment for community wise post:
- UR: 27 posts
- OBC : 16 posts
- SC: 8 posts
- ST: 4 posts
- EWS: 5 posts
Note: Persons with Disability, 2 posts are reserved across the streams on a horizontal basis.
SAIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Online test, Group discussion and Interview.
- The Online Examination will be of 200 Marks consisting of two parts, The first part is the Domain Knowledge Test for 100 marks and the second part is Aptitude Test for total 100 marks. The second part consists of four segments, viz. quantitative aptitude, English Language, Reasoning, and General Awareness of 25 marks each.
- The shortlisted candidates in the online examination are taken to the Group Discussion and Interview.
- General: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Departmental candidates: Rs.100/-
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment?
The eligible and interested candidates apply online only through Careers page on SAIL’s website on or before 18 July 2019.
For More Details & Apply: click here
Commencement of online registration: 29/05/2019
Closing date for online registration: 18/06/2019
SAIL Recruitment Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor:
|Job Role||Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 July 2019|
SAIL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Overman Post:
- Matriculation with 03 years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/Departmental candidates).
- With Overmanship Certificate of Competency from DGMS, along with valid Gas Testing & First Aid Certificate.
For Mining Sirdar Post:
- Matriculation from a Govt. recognized Institute with valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS under CMR (for Coal Mines), along with valid Gas Testing & FirstAid Certificate.
For Surveyor Post:
- Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mining & Mine’s Survey from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/Departmental candidates) with Surveyor’s certificate of competency.
Note: Post Qualification experience of at least 1 (one) year is required for all post.
Age Limit (As on 10.03.2019):
Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for Departmental Candidates and Ex-Serviceman
- For Overman: 19 Posts
- For Mining Sirdar: 52 Posts
- For Surveyor: 1 Post
SAIL MT Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the Written Test and Skill Test / Trade Test. All candidates have to appear in the Written Test. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test for the Skill Test / Trade Test.
For Overman and Surveyor Post:
- General/OBC -Rs.250/-
For Mining Sirdar Post:
- General/OBC -Rs.150/-
Mode of payment: Payment can be made through net-banking / credit card/ debit card or through challan
Note: SC/ST/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees.
SAIL Examination Centres:
The Written Test shall be conducted at Ranchi. The Venue(s) for The Skill Test / Trade Test to be intimated Soon.
How to Apply SAIL Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online official portal of SAIL from 24 June 2019 to 14 July 2019.
For More details: Click here
For Addendum: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Application: 24 June 2019
- Ending of Online Application: 14 July 2019
- Last date for Application Fees: 14 July 2019