SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) scheduled walk-in-interview for 130 vacancies for Proficiency Training of Nurses at DSP Hospital.The detailed eligibility and application procedures are given below.
SAIL Recruitment 2018:
SAIL Walk-in-Interview for Proficiency Trainee:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
|Job Role||Proficiency Trainee|
|Job Location||Durgapur (West Bengal)|
|Venue Location||Durgapur (West Bengal)|
|Venue Date||22 April 2018|
|Last Date||20 April 2018|
- B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
- Internship Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Registration
Age Limit(As on 22.04.2018):
- 30 years for General
- 33 years for OBC
- 35 years for SC & ST candidates.
SAIL Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection for ‘Proficiency Training’ will be done by judging their performance through a walk-in-interview as well as marks obtained in the examination of B.Sc.(Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course & Internship certificate (if applicable).
- ‘Proficiency Training’ will start immediately after the selection of the candidate is completed and orders are issued for engagement of the qualified nurses for “Proficiency Training’.
- On completion of training in DSP for 18 months, a ‘Certificate of Proficiency‘ will be issued to the successful candidates based on their satisfactory performance as per M&HS department.
How to apply SAIL Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates may send scanned copy of the duly filled in application form to firstname.lastname@example.org through email latest by 20 April 2018 and attend walk-in-interview at following venue on 22 April 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date: 22nd April 2018 Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Director’s Conference Hall,
DSP Main Hospital,
Contact Person – Mr. D C Das
Required documents: (original + two set self-attested photocopies)
- Filled in application format with 4 additional recent passport size colour photographs.
- Pass certificate & mark sheets (all years) for educational and professional qualification.
- Experience certificate(s) showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer, if any.
- Proof of date of birth
- State Nursing Council Registration certificate
- Internship Certificate (if applicable).
- Identity Proof (EPIC, PAN, Aadhar card)