Sirsa District Court Recruitment 2020 – District and Sessions Judge, Sirsa (Haryana) has released the notification for the post of Process-Server/ Chowkidar with 9 vacancies. Candidates with the background of 8th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on Interview. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through postal on or before 17 February 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Sirsa District Court:
Sirsa District Court was the part of the session division of Hisar after that in 1982 Sirsa Division was declared an independent Division. The first session judge of Sirsa district court was Shri Hari Ram. The subdivision of Sirsa district court is inaugurated in 1965 in Dabwali and the first sub Judge of Dabwali is Shri Hukum Chand Gupta.
Sirsa District Court Recruitment 2020 details:
|Job Role||Process-Server/ Chowkidar|
|Job Location||Sirsa (Haryana)|
|Last Date||17 February 2020|
- Should have passed in 10th with knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
- Should have passed in 8th and having knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi.
Age Limit( as 01.01.2020):
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit is 42 years.
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- Process-Server: 3 Posts (Gen-2, SC-1)
- Chowkidar: 6 Posts (Gen-3, SC-2, BC-A -1)
Sirsa District Court Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply for Sirsa District Court Recruitment 2020?
Applications should be submitted on plain paper giving complete bio-data along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 17 February 2020 up to 4.00 PM.
For more details: Click here
Date of Interview: Time of Interview: 09.30 A.M.
For the post of Generator Operator:
26.02.2020 – (Alphabet A to R)
27.02.2020 – (Alphabet S to Z)
28.02.2020 – (Alphabet A to R)
29.02.2020 – (Alphabet S to Z)
- Candidates shall bring the original testimonials on the date of interview.
- No separate call letter for the interview shall be sent to the candidates.
District & Sessions Judge,
Documents to be submitted along with the Application:
- One latest passport size photo
- Proof of age
- Educational qualification
- Experience(if any).
Sirsa District Court Recruitment 2019 for Peons & Process server:(Expired)
|Job Role||Process Server, Peons|
|Job Location||Sirsa (Haryana)|
|Last Date||25 February 2019|
Process Server: Matriculation Passed and should possess knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
Peons: Middle Standard exam pass and should possess knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 42 years (Relaxation as per government norms).
Post wise vacancies: 14 Posts
- Process Server – 8 Posts
- Peons – 6 Posts
Sirsa District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview.
How to apply for Sirsa District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address or by hand on or before 25 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
The Office of District and Sessions Judge,
Important dates to remember:
- Date of Notification on E-courts website: 5th February 2019
- Last date for submission of application form along with enclosures: 25th February 2019
- Date of Interview for Process Server: 11th March 2019 to 15th March 2019
- Date of Interview for Peon: 16th March 2019 to 20th March 2019
Note: Applications on plain paper with complete bio-data, one latest passport size photograph duly attested from a Gazetted Officer and copies of certificates with regard to proof of age, educational qualification, the claim of reservations, etc., experience, if any should reach this office on or before the closing date. Original certificates can be verified at the time of Interview.