Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 – Sikkim University invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Deputy Registrar/ Technical Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/ Lower Divisional Clerk/ Laboratory Attendant for 11 vacancies. Candidates who completed their Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the screening test and written exam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.cus.ac.in) website on or before 10 June 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sikkim University Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Deputy Registrar/ Technical Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/ Lower Divisional Clerk/ Laboratory Attendant|
|Qualification||Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree/ 12th/ 10th|
|Last Date||10 June 2020|
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system I followed
- Experience: 09 years of experience as Assistant Professor
Technical Assistant (Laboratory):
- Master’s degree in any Science subject or
- Bachelor’s degree in Science subject with 3 years’ experience in a University/College/ Research Institute
in handling laboratory;
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or other relevant fields from a recognized Institute/ University or
- Diploma in relevant field of Engineering/ Technology from recognized Polytechnic/ Institute or
- ITI trade certificate possessing Class 10th standard with 5 years of work experience in relevant field
Lower Divisional Clerk:
- Class 12th standard from a recognized Board/University
- Typing speed of 40 wpm in English or 35 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- Working knowledge of Word processing, spreadsheet, computer applications etc.
- Class 10th standard (with Science as one of the subjects) from a recognized School/Board.
- Deputy Registrar: Not exceeding 50 years
- Technical Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/ Lower Divisional Clerk/ Laboratory Attendant: Between 18 and 27 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Deputy Registrar: 01 post
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 02 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 post
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 04 posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 03 posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Deputy Registrar: Rs.78,800 – 2,09,200
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): Rs. 29,200 – 92,300
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs.25,500 – 81,100
- Lower Divisional Clerk: Rs.19,900 – 63,200
- Laboratory Attendant: Rs.18,000 – 56,900
Sikkim University Recruitment Selection Process for Non-Teaching Positions:
- Selection will be based on the Screening Test and Written examination
- General & OBC – Group A Rs.1000/ Group B Rs.500/ Group C Rs.300
Note: No fees for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
Mode of Payment: Through online by Debit Card / Credit Card / Netbanking
How to Apply for Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 for Non-Teaching Positions?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.cus.ac.in) website on or before 10 June 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here