ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2023– The Institute of Chemical Technology invites applications for Senior Research Fellow posts on a temporary basis. There is 01 vacancy available for this post. Candidates with the qualification of M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc are eligible to apply for this Senior Research Fellow Post. Interested candidates can apply for the post by filling the given Google form on or before 17 November 2023. The detailed Eligibility and the application process of ICT Recruitment are given below.
ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2023 for Senior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancies||1 post|
|Last Date||17 November 2023|
Project title: DBT-ICT Centre for Excellence for Bioprocessing for Bioenergy and Biochemicals (DBT-ICT CoE3B)
Principal Investigator: Prof. A.B. Pandit.
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or M. Tech in Biotechnology/Bioprocess Technology or other relevant field and
- Bachelor’s in any Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or other relevant fields.
- Two years of research experience in Bioprocessing and/or Bioanalytical Sciences.
Note: The selected candidate will have the opportunity to enrol in the ICT Ph.D. program, subject to fulfilling the Ph.D. admission criteria.
Duration: The project fellow will be appointed initially for a period of one year, and the tenure may be extended till the end of the project, depending on the candidate’s performance.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA
Senior Research Fellow: 1 posts
- The selection process includes an Interview
- The date and time of the interview will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by e-mail.
How to Apply for ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Senior Research Fellow post through the given below Google form on or before 17 November 2023 (6.00 PM)
For More Details: Click here.
Google form: Click here.
Note: For any other application form-related queries, please contact dbt.uict.cebs@ gmail.com