Seagate Internship 2023 – Seagate is scheduled to hire for the Intern – Reliability Analytics role for B.E/B.Tech graduates at the Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the company: With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape. We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth. Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Seagate Internship 2023:
|Job Role||Intern – Reliability Analytics|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
Intern – Reliability Analytics: B.E/B.Tech
- Electronics engineer with statistical & python programming background.
- Algorithms and data structure knowledge
- Self-motivated and Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
Your experience includes:
- Experience in electronics, statistics, SQL, Python
About the role – you will:
- Collaborate with program teams to evaluate and assure parts and complex system designs through systematic evaluation of Reliability, Availability and Serviceability of Hardware and Software
- Complete internship project as per plan
- Understand the design details of the storage systems
- Work on field reliability analytics
- Perform automation, analytics and generate reports as per project requirements
- Conduct circuit analysis, risk evaluation and Reliability Modeling
About our group: The Reliability Engineering Team (part of Advanced Technology, Product Assurance) is accountable and responsible for reliability prediction, modeling, Design for Reliability (DFR), and Design Quality Assurance (DQA) of NPI products in Seagate’s Systems, SSD and HDD portfolios. Each team member has a role in making successful Seagate products while having an opportunity to learn about advanced technology, Seagate’s product portfolio and growing individual leadership skills. We have a strong team environment while recognizing outstanding individual contributions. In this role, you will lead the Design Quality Assurance (DQA) of EDS and SSD programs. You will be part of Seagate’s Quality organization and a critical member of a motivated team that delivers results!
How to Apply for Seagate Internship 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.