Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SCTIMST Recruitment 2022 – Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Technician. There are a total of 6 vacancies for this post. The education qualification should be Diploma. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 14th January 2022 to the mentioned location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) – It is an Institution of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology in the government of India. This institute has the status of a university and offers excellent research and training facilities. It has three wings in a tertiary referral super speciality hospital, a biomedical technology wing and the Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies. SCTIMST focuses on high quality, advanced treatment of cardiac and neurological disorders, indigenous development of technologies for biomedical devices and materials and public health training and research.
SCTIMST Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||14th January 2022|
- The candidates must have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering (3 Years course)
- The candidate is eligible for training only if the date of commencement of training and the date of issue of last mark list is less than 3 years.
- It may be noted that no candidate who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of the qualification shall be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022):
- The age limit for the post of Technician Apprentice should be 35 years.
- UR – 4 posts
- OBC – 2 posts
- The stipend for the post of Technician Apprentice is Rs.8,000/month.
Selection Process SCTIMST Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on walk-in Interview which will be happening at the below given venue on 14th January 2022.
How to Apply SCTIMST Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-interview along with bio-data and required documents on 14th January 2022 at 09.00 AM to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here
- Venue of Interview : Security Counter Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Date and Time of Interview : 14/01/2022 ; 10.30 am
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now