SCTIMST Recruitment 2020 – Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST) scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Apprentice in Patient Management Services for a period of one-year training for 10 vacancies. Candidates who completed their degree within the age limit of 35 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is base on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 07 July 2020 to the mentioned location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) – It is an Institution of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology in the government of India. This institute has the status of a university and offers excellent research and training facilities. It has three wings in a tertiary referral super speciality hospital, a biomedical technology wing and the Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies. SCTIMST focuses on high quality, advanced treatment of cardiac and neurological disorders, indigenous development of technologies for biomedical devices and materials and public health training and research.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- National Centre for Disease Control Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Lab.Technician/Coordinator
- CGPSC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Service Examination
SCTIMST Recruitment 2020:
SCTIMST Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Apprentice:
|Job Role||Apprentice in Patient Management Services|
|Walk-In Date||07 July 2020|
- Degree from a recognized University in Sociology/Psychology/Social Work (Areas of posting maybe a front office, OPD etc.)
Age Limit(As on 31.07.2020): 35 years
Period of training: 1 year
Community wise Vacancies:
- For UR: 6 posts
- For OBC: 2 posts
- For SC: 1 post
- For ST: 1 post
SCTIMST Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentice:
Depending upon the number of candidates a written test may be conducted to shortlist the candidates for interview.
How to Apply SCTIMST Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice?
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview along with required documents on 07 July 2020 to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here
Walk-in Venue Details:
Date: 07 July 2020 Time: 10:30 AM (Reporting Time: 09 AM)
IV FLOOR, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science
Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus,
- Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification etc.
- Candidates who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of the qualification shall not be eligible for being engaged as an Apprentice