Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SCTIMST Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Technical Assistant ( Cardiology ). There are 05 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) – It is an Institution of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology in the government of India. This institute has the status of a university and offers excellent research and training facilities. It has three wings in a tertiary referral super speciality hospital, a biomedical technology wing and the Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies. SCTIMST focuses on high quality, advanced treatment of cardiac and neurological disorders, indigenous development of technologies for biomedical devices and materials and public health training and research.
SCTIMST Recruitment 2023 for Technical Assistant ( Cardiology ):
|Job Role||Technical Assistant ( Cardiology )|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Experience||02 – 03 years|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||17 March 2023|
Educational Qualification :
Technical Assistant ( Cardiology ):
- Post Degree 1 yr.Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Technology Course or equivalent.
- 3 yrs. experience in the job in a hospital of not less than 200 beds.
- Desirable: Knowledge in computer operation. OR
- Diploma in Cardiac Cath Lab Technology of 2 year duration or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in the job in a hospital of not less than 200 beds.
- Desirable: Knowledge in computer operation.
Age Limit ( As on 01 March 2023 ) : 35 years
Salary : Rs 30,300/-
No.of.Vacancies : 05 Posts ( OBC – 1, UR -2 , SC- 1 )
Selection Process of SCTIMST Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes Written Test & Skill Test.
How to apply for SCTIMST Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview on 17 March 2023 from 9.00 am to 10.30 am.
For more details : Click here
- Period / Nature of employment : Temporary – for a maximum period of 179 days.
- Interested ‘candidates may Walk-in for the selection along with bio-data, original and attested copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc.
- Candidates belong to OBC/SC category should submit valid Non-Creamy Layer (for OBC Candidate) and Community Certificate (for SC candidate) in the prescribed format applicable for employment in Central Government Institutions issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Tahsildar at the time of selection.
Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus,