SBI Recruitment 2021 – State Bank of India invites online application for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers. There are 16 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/Graduate are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.sbi.co.in) on or before 11 January 2021. Here we describe the detailed eligibility and attached the apply link for user convenient.
State Bank of India: It is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial statutory body. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and it is a government corporation statutory body. It is the largest bank in India with a 23 per cent market share in assets. The Bank of Madras merged into presidency banks in British India, the Bank of Calcutta and the Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India.
SBI Recruitment 2021:
SBI Recruitment 2021 for Specialist Cadre Officers(Engineer):
|Last Date||11 January 2021|
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution OR
- Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) OR Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2020): 40 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Gen – 08 Posts
- SC – 02 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
- OBC – 04 Posts
- EWS – 01 Post
Payscale – Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
SBI Recruitment Selection Process for Officers:
- The selection process will be based on shortlisting and interview
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted for interview. .
- Shortlisted and called for interview
- Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
Mode of payment: Through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website on or before 11 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
SBI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Cadre Officers: (Expired)
|Salary||Rs.6 & 10 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 July 2020|
For Executive (FI & MM):
- Graduation in Rural Economy/ Agriculture & Allied Activities/ Horticulture as 4 years full-time course.
- Sound knowledge of Rural Economy.
- Knowledge of banking needs related to Agriculture & Allied Activities.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Preferred: Post-Graduation (with same specialisation) & Experience in the field of Agriculture/ Allied Activities/ Horticulture related
marketing activities with any institution.
Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR):
- Graduation (full time) in any stream.
- Confident personality & good interpersonal
skills with a keen interest in in CSR.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Preferred: Graduation in Social Sciences/ Social Work OR Post-Graduation* (preferably in the same stream) & Experience in Microfinance/ Rural Finance.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2020):
- Executive (FI & MM) – 30 years
- Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – 35 years
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – (Gen) 10 years (SC/ ST) 15 years, (OBC) 13 years
- Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers
(ECOs/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) – 5 years
Post & Category Wise Vacancies: 326 Posts
Executive (FI & MM) – 241 Posts
- Gen – 100 Posts
- OBC – 64 Posts
- SC – 36 Posts
- ST – 18 Posts
- EWS – 23 Posts
Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – 85 Posts
- Gen – 37 Posts
- OBC – 22 Posts
- SC – 12 Posts
- ST – 06 Posts
- EWS – 08 Posts
Annual CTC & Perks:
- Executive (FI & MM): Rs.6 LPA
- Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR): Rs.10 LPA
SBI Recruitment Selection Process for Executive/Sr.Executive:
- The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview.
- Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT
- General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2020 for Executive/Sr.Executive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website (www.sbi.co.in) from 23 June to 13 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application 23.06.2020
- Closure of registration of application 13.07.2020
- Closure for editing application details 13.07.2020
- Last date for printing your application 31.07.2020
- Online Fee Payment 23.06.2020 to 13.07.2020