SBI Recruitment 2017 for Specialized positions for Wealth Management in various discipline.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SBI Recruitment 2017: Customer Relationship Executives
|Job Role||Customer Relationship Executives:|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 April 2017|
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution
- Experience: Experience in documentation requirements of financial products and good communications skills would be desirable
Age (Years) as on 1.03.2017: 20-35 years
Job Description: CREs are responsible for providing on ground support to Relationship Managers in collecting / delivering documents etc. from / to the customers, sending it to the relevant department, for service requests where documentation or in person meeting with the customer is required.
SBI Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on short listing and one or more rounds of Personal Interview.
- Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for
Interview. The qualifying marks in Interviews will be as decided by the Bank.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates
How to apply SBI recruitment 2017?
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
All interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online latest by 10 April 2017.
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 24/03/2017
- Closure of registration of application 10/04/2017
- Closure for editing application details 10/04/2017
- Last date for printing your application 25/04/2017
- Online Fee Payment 24/03/2017 to 10/04/2017
- Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at CRPD 13/04/2017