SBI Recruitment 2020 – State Bank of India invites online application for recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers for the post of Executive (FI & MM) – 241 Posts, Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – 85 Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who completed their degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.sbi.co.in) from 23 June to 13 July 2020. Here we describe the detailed eligibility and attached the apply link for user convenient.
State Bank of India: It is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial statutory body. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and it is a government corporation statutory body. It is the largest bank in India with a 23 per cent market share in assets. The Bank of Madras merged into presidency banks in British India, the Bank of Calcutta and the Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- CGPSC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Service Examination
- RRD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020 for Technical Assistant/Block Program Officer
SBI Recruitment 2020:
SBI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Cadre Officers:
|Salary||Rs.6 & 10 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 July 2020|
For Executive (FI & MM):
- Graduation in Rural Economy/ Agriculture & Allied Activities/ Horticulture as 4 years full-time course.
- Sound knowledge of Rural Economy.
- Knowledge of banking needs related to Agriculture & Allied Activities.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Preferred: Post-Graduation (with same specialisation) & Experience in the field of Agriculture/ Allied Activities/ Horticulture related
marketing activities with any institution.
Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR):
- Graduation (full time) in any stream.
- Confident personality & good interpersonal
skills with a keen interest in in CSR.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Preferred: Graduation in Social Sciences/ Social Work OR Post-Graduation* (preferably in the same stream) & Experience in Microfinance/ Rural Finance.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2020):
- Executive (FI & MM) – 30 years
- Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – 35 years
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – (Gen) 10 years (SC/ ST) 15 years, (OBC) 13 years
- Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers
(ECOs/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) – 5 years
Post & Category Wise Vacancies: 326 Posts
Executive (FI & MM) – 241 Posts
- Gen – 100 Posts
- OBC – 64 Posts
- SC – 36 Posts
- ST – 18 Posts
- EWS – 23 Posts
Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – 85 Posts
- Gen – 37 Posts
- OBC – 22 Posts
- SC – 12 Posts
- ST – 06 Posts
- EWS – 08 Posts
Annual CTC & Perks:
- Executive (FI & MM): Rs.6 LPA
- Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR): Rs.10 LPA
SBI Recruitment Selection Process for Executive/Sr.Executive:
- The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview.
- Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT
- General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2020 for Executive/Sr.Executive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website (www.sbi.co.in) from 23 June to 13 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application 23.06.2020
- Closure of registration of application 13.07.2020
- Closure for editing application details 13.07.2020
- Last date for printing your application 31.07.2020
- Online Fee Payment 23.06.2020 to 13.07.2020
SBI Recruitment 2019 for Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II):(Expired)
|Job Role||Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)|
|Salary||Rs.13.30 to 15.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 September 2019|
Educational Qualification (as on 31.03.2019):
- MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
Post Qualification Experience (as on 31.03.2019):
- Those having MBBS Degree: Minimum 5 years of experience as a General Practitioner
- Those having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum 3 years of experience as a General Practitioner reckoned.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2019): 35 years
Category Wise Posts:
- General: 24 posts
- OBC: 14 posts
- EWS: 5 posts
- SC: 9 posts
- ST: 4 posts
SBI Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on shortlisting and interview
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.125/-
Mode of payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website on or before 19 September 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Registration of Application: 27 August 2019
- Closure of Registration of Application: 19 September 2019
- Closure for Editing Application Details: 19 September 2019
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 19 September 2019
- Online Fee Payment: 27 August 2019 to 19 September 2019