SBI Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India notification announced for Specialist Cadre Officers in Central Research Team.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
SBI Recruitment 2018: SO
|Job Role||Specialist Officers|
|Salary||Up to Rs 50 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 June 2018|
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM from reputed college/University
Other Qualifications(Preferred): CFA/CFP/CWM/Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Economics
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Experience: Minimum 5 years relavant experience in Wealth Management / AMC (Mutual Funds) / Banks
Age limit (As on 31.03.2018): 30 to 45 years
Post wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Mutual Fund Research Analyst – 1 Post
- Fixed Income Research Analyst – 1 Post
- Equity, PMS & Derivatives Research Analyst – 1 Post
Contract Period: 5 Years and renewable at the discretion of the Bank.
SBI SO Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The selection process will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.
- Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Online Mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
How to apply SBI recruitment 2018 for SO?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 June 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application: 08/06/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 18/06/2018
- Closure for editing application details: 18/06/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 03/07/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 08/06/2018 to 18/06/2018