SBI Recruitment 2020 – State Bank of India invites online application for Specialist Cadre Officer for the post of Deputy Manager (Law) for 45 vacancies on a regular basis. Candidates who completed their degree in Law with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. To get selected in this recruitment candidates have to clear the online written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 23 January to 12 February 2020. Here we describe the detailed eligibility and attached the apply link for user convenient.
State Bank of India: It is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial statutory body. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and it is a government corporation statutory body. It is the largest bank in India with a 23 per cent market share in assets. The Bank of Madras merged into presidency banks in British India, the Bank of Calcutta and the Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India.
SBI Recruitment 2020:
SBI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Cadre Officer:
|Job Role||Deputy Manager (Law)|
|Salary||Rs.31,705 – 45,950/-Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 February 2020|
Educational Qualification (as on 31.10.2019):
- Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University in India.
Post Qualification Experience (As on 31.12.2019):
- Enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and having 4 years of experience as practicing Advocate OR Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks OR
- 4 years combined experience as practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.
Age Limit (as on 31.07.2019): 25 to 35 Years (42 yrs. with minimum 8 yrs. experience)
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – (Gen) 10 years (SC/ ST) 15 years, (OBC) 13 years
- Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers
(ECOs/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) – 5 years
Category Wise Vacancies: 45 Posts
- Gen – 20 Posts
- OBC – 12 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
- ST – 03 Posts
- EWS – 04 Posts
SBI Recruitment Selection Process for Deputy Manager:
Selection will be based on the online written test and interview.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English (except for test of English Language). The candidates will have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
|Test||No. of Ques||Max. Mark||Time|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 min|
Interview: 50 Marks
Exam Centre: Ahmedabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad/ Secunderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi/ Delhi NCR, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Vadodara
- General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website from 23 January to 12 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application 23.01.2020
- Closure of registration of application 12.02.2020
- Closure for editing application details 12.02.2020
- Last date for printing your application 27.02.2020
- Online Fee Payment 23/01/2020 to 12.02.2020
- Tentative date for downloading call letter for online test: 21.02.2020 onwards
- Tentative date of online test: 08.03.2020
SBI Recruitment 2019 for Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II):(Expired)
|Job Role||Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)|
|Salary||Rs.13.30 to 15.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 September 2019|
Educational Qualification (as on 31.03.2019):
- MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
Post Qualification Experience (as on 31.03.2019):
- Those having MBBS Degree: Minimum 5 years of experience as a General Practitioner
- Those having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum 3 years of experience as a General Practitioner reckoned.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2019): 35 years
Category Wise Posts:
- General: 24 posts
- OBC: 14 posts
- EWS: 5 posts
- SC: 9 posts
- ST: 4 posts
SBI Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on shortlisting and interview
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.125/-
Mode of payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website on or before 19 September 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Registration of Application: 27 August 2019
- Closure of Registration of Application: 19 September 2019
- Closure for Editing Application Details: 19 September 2019
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 19 September 2019
- Online Fee Payment: 27 August 2019 to 19 September 2019