SBI Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India notification announced for Senior Executive (Credit Review) in Specialist Cadre Officers. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
SBI Recruitment 2019: SO
|Job Role||Senior Executive (Credit Review)|
|Salary||Rs 12.00 to 15.00 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 February 2019|
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)/ Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/PGDM (Finance).
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in High Value Credit in Banks/ PSUs/ Corporates
Age limit (As on 01.12.2018): 25 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 yrs for OBC candidates, 15 yrs for SC/ST candidates)
- Others as per Govt rules.
SBI Recruitment SO – Selection Procedure:
- The selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for Interview.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in Interview only.
- Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/documents with the original when a candidate reports for Interview.
- Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Online Mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
How to apply SBI recruitment 2019 for SO?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 11 February 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Commencement of online registration of application: 22nd Jan 2019
- Closure of registration of application: 11th Feb 2019
- Last date for printing your application: 25th Feb 2019
- Online Fee Payment: 22nd Jan 2019 to 11th Feb 2019