SBI PO Prelims Admit card 2019: State Bank of India announced the notification for PO recruitment in 2000 vacancies in all over India. The SBI declared the eligibility criteria for the SBI PO aspirants as candidates who hold a degree with the minimum passing percentage and aged between 21 to 30 years on or before 01.04.2019. Candidates who are completing their charted accountant course may also apply for this. There is a possibility for the final year students who can complete their examination on or before 31.08.2019 can also eligible for SBI PO post. For more detailed information about eligibility and application process refer SBI PO Recruitment 2019.
SBI PO Admit card 2019:
State Bank of India will conduct the selection for PO post in three stages as Preliminary examination, Main examination, and Interview. The authority will release the separate admit card for each selection process. The admit card for prelims will be released on the 3rd week of May 2019 by the SBI on its official website.SBI aspirants can download the admit card with their roll number and Password/Date of Birth. The Online preliminary examination is scheduled for June 8,9, 15, and 16, 2019. The prelims exam will be conducted in online mode across various cities in India. The SBI declares that after the prelims examination candidates who are qualifying the prelims can get the admit card for the main examination on 2nd week of July 2019.
Steps to download SBI PO Admit card 2019:
SBI makes Admit card mandatory document for all stages of selection in PO recruitment. Candidates have to carry the admit card with the photo ID proof while entering to the SBI PO exam center. The admit cards for all stages are decided to release an online SBI official website. Candidates can get Admit card by entering their Registration number and password. That will be generated while you filling the application form without this there is any provision to download the admit card. So those can report to the SBI official website. Following steps will help to download SBI PO Admit card 2019:-
Step 1: Visit the official website of State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in
Step 2: Find and Click the Careers tab and then choose Join SBI tab.
Step 3: Proceed to the link SBI PO exam and then option to “Download Call Letter”.
Step 4: Enter your registration number and Password /date of birth and then submit.
Step 5: View and download your SBI PO admit card.
Discrepancy on PO Admit card 2019:
Registered candidates are able to download the admit card from the official site of SBI.In case there is any problem on downloading the admit card because of low internet speed or server traffic or wrong input then candidates can close the browser and then start a new trial. Apart from these, there may be a problem like given candidates has to report the SBI:-
- There are any spelling mistakes in the information printed on the Admit card.
- Forgetting the Registration number and password.
- The special case is that incomplete application submission.
Way to get Forgotten Password for PO Admit card 2019:
Some candidates may forget their password while downloading the admit card. They can retrieve it with their application number for that follow the following steps:-
- Visit the official site of SBI PO 2019.
- Find and Click the Forget password tab.
- Enter your application number and then submit.
- The password will be sent to the contact details while you have given in your application.
After downloading the PO admit card 2019:
Candidates have to cross-check the details printed in the admit card because there is any mistake candidates will be unqualified at any stage of selection. Details should be cross-checked in the admit card:-
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration number
- Photograph, Signature & Thumb-Impression
- Exam venue
- Date and timing of the exam
- Documents to be carried on the exam day
- General Instructions
– There are any misinformation in the above details candidates can get help from SBI in the following ways:-
- Help Line Number: SBI allows candidates can get help from 022-22820427 between 11 am to 6 pm every working days.
- Email ID: Candidates can send the email with the subject of Recruitment of Probationary officer-SBI 2019 to [email protected]
Aspects of SBI PO Admit card 2019:
- SBI PO Admit card will be the key for your admission to take examinations.
- Biometric verification of Thumb and retina are made while downloading the admit card in order to avoid verification at the time of examination.
- Details like a photograph, signature on the admit card will be cross-checked by the invigilator of the examination.
- Candidates have to carry admit card along with any of Photo Id like passport, PAN card, Driving License, Voter card and etc.
SBI PO 2019 – Important Dates:-
- Online Application Submission: 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
- Payment of Application Fees: 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
- Admit card for SBI PO Prelims Exam: 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Date of SBI Prelims Exam 2019: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Date of SBI Main Exam 2019: 20.07.2019
- SBI Group Exercises & Interview date: September 2019
- SBI PO Final Result Declaration: 2nd week of October 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now