SBI PO Admit Card 2017: SBI Released call letter for the online preliminary examination for recruitment of PO-Probationary Officer.The detailed steps to Download SBI PO Admit card given in below.
SBI PO Admit Card 2017- Details:
SBI PO 2017- Recruitment Upcoming Schedule:
- Preliminary exam date: April 29, 30 and May 6 & 7, 2017
- Preliminary Exam Result: 17 May 2017
- Admit Card for Main exam: 22 May 2017
- Main exam date: 4 June 2017
- Main exam result: 19 June 2017
- Call letter of Interview:26 June 2017
How to download SBI PO Admit Card/Call Letter for preliminary exam?
- Commencement of Call letter Download 08 – 04 – 2017
- Closure of Call letter Download 07 – 05 – 2017
Step 1: Candidates visit: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiposjan17/clpea_apr17
Step 2: Enter your Login Credential in Right-hand side (Registration number/Roll No & DOB ), Captcha image and click on login
Step 3: Your SBI PO Call letter will open in a new tab of the browser.In Top right side click to print option available.Click that and save/print the admit card
SBI PO Admit Card/Call Letter Contains following Details:
Name & Address:
Venue of the Examination:
Date of the Examination:
Passport Size Photograph:
SBI PO Admit Card 2017-Sample:
Important Notes Presented in Call letter:
- The candidates must reach the venue of examination by the time mentioned above. Please note that the candidate reporting 30 minutes after the reporting time will not be allowed in the examination hall nor shall a candidate be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and the test administrator has given permission to leave. The test will begin after completion of the formalities like checking of attendance, obtaining signature on the call letter and collection of call letters alongwith photo identity proof etc. The Bank will not be responsible for any delay or disruption in transport.
- The candidates must bring the call letter alongwith the photo identity proof (such as Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph/Identity Card issued by College or Institute/Identity Card issued by Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original/ Unique Identification Card (Aadhar) in original as well as a photocopy. Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The photocopy of photo identity proof should be submitted along with the call letter, to the invigilators in the examination hall failing which he/she will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Use of books, notebooks, calculators, cell phones etc. is not permitted in this examination. Cell Phones, pagers, calculators or any such devices are not allowed inside the premises of the examination. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including cell phones to the examination venue, as arrangement for their safekeeping cannot be assured. Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified. (The candidate should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from his/her answers).