SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Announced to hire Probationary Officers for State Bank of India(SBI) across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process SBI PO 2019 are given in below.
SBI PO Vacancy: State Bank of India announces SBI PO, SBI Clerk vacancy every year. SBI PO exam is one of the most popular Bank Jobs exam between bank aspirants. Every year they announce approximately 2000 PO vacancies. Those who want to Join SBI & wish to grow their career can try this awesome opportunity to Join State Bank of India as Probationary Officer(PO). This year SBI PO application process starts on 2 April 2019 and it closes on 22 April 2019. Candidates who hold a degree and aged between 21 to 30 years can try this PO Exam.
SBI PO 2019 Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers-PO|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||22 April 2019|
SBI PO 2019 – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Note: Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age limit (As on 01.04.2019): 21 to 30 years (i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1998 and not earlier than 02.04.1989 (both days inclusive))
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
SBI PO 2019 Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Phase – I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination is one hour examination consisting of 100 marks and having following sections.
|Subject||No of Qns & Marks|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Main Examination have two part of examination one is Objective type and another one is descriptive type. Objective type have 200 marks and descriptive type has 50 marks. Both the section will be conducted in online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
(i) Objective Test: The objective type test is 3 hours test and its consist of four following sections which given below
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The descriptive test will be English Letter Writing & Essay. The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks in each wrong question. The negative marks will be one fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 Marks) & Interview (30 Marks)
- Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.The marks obtained in Preliminary Examination(Phase-I) not considered.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.125/-
- General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
How to apply SBI PO 2019 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online latest by 22 April 2019
For More details & Apply: Click here
SBI PO 2019 – Important Dates:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 20.07.2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019