SBI PO Recruitment 2023 – State Bank of India recruitment notification announced to hire Probationary Officers. There are 2,000 vacancies available for these posts. Candidates having Any degree qualification can apply for this post. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 27 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process for SBI PO are given below.
|Job Role||Probationary Officers-PO|
|Total Vacancies||2000 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 September 2023|
SBI PO 2023- Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification(As on 31 December 2023):
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant etc. would also be eligible.
Age limit (As on 01 April 2023): 21 to 30 years i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2002 and not earlier than 02.04.1993 (both days inclusive)
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment – 5 Years
No.of.Vacancies: 2000 Posts
SBI PO 2023 Recruitment Selection Process:
Phase – I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of an Objective Test for 100 marks for 1 horswill be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows
|Subject||No of Qns & Marks|
Selection criteria for Main Examination:
- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination.
- There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
- Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Tests for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after the conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer
(i) Objective Test: The duration of the objective test is 3 hours, and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks for 3 hours. There will be separate timing for every section
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60|
(ii) Descriptive Test: English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)- 2 question for 50 marks for 30 minutes
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks for each wrong question. The negative marks will be one-fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
Phase – III:
- Group Exercises – 20 Marks
- Interview – 30 Marks
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
- The marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection
- The marks obtained by the candidates in Phase-II (Main Examination both Objective & Descriptive Tests) and Phase-III (Group Exercise & Interview) will be normalised to 100 marks as detailed below
- Main Exam – 250 will be normalised to 75
- Group Exercise & Interview – 75 will be normalised to 25
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fees
- General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
How to apply for SBI PO 2023 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online latest by 27 September 2023.
For More details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023
- Payment of Application Fee: 07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 2nd Week of October 2023 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November 2023
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: November / December 2023
- Download of Main Examination: Call letter November / December 2023
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: December 2023/ January 2024
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: December 2023 / January 2024
- Download of Phase-III: Call Letter January / February 2024
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test: January / February 2024
- Interview & Group Exercises: January / February 2024
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2024
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ OBC/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training 1st week of October 2023 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training 2nd week of October 2023 onwards