Randstad Recruitment 2017 for the post of jr. estimation engineer for Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Randstad Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Junior Estimation Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Freshers willing to make their career in Design & Estimation profile.
- Fluency in English: Spoken and writing.
- A team player and comfortable using excel, word and overall MS office tools. Candidates with AutoCad knowledge would be an additional advantage.
- Entering the glazing requirement in company proprietary software after preliminary structural calculations to ensure structural stability.
- Generating outputs of material lists, unit overviews and complete pricing using output from software and Microsoft Excel.
- Preparation of formal quote along with standard and special considerations for pricing.
- Provide required information to the various functional teams like sales, logistics and service engineering team.
How to apply Randstad Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here