Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2020 – Pitney Bowes scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech/ MS/ M.Tech graduates at Noida. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MS/ M.Tech|
|Job Location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
- Qualification: UG – B.Tech/ B.E. OR PG – M.S/ M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- At least 6 months of experience in designing and developing large scale, mission-critical and high available/ scalable solutions
- Angular and Node.js
- AWS ecosystem in general
- Web services
- Any scripting language
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment.
- Design and develop Java based web and API based products/solutions. Preferably, having experience in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) domain would be an added advantage
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand how some of back-office systems work, work out the design and develop innovative solutions that meets the needs of our customers
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
- Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers.
- Be agile, embrace change and should be able to work independently.
How to Apply Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now