Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022 – Orissa High Court, Cuttack invites online job application for direct recruitment to the post of District Judge to be filled for 25 vacancies. The Educational qualification of the Candidates must be LLB. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 21 November 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Orissa High Court – Orissa High Court was formally inaugurated on July 26, 1948 authorized by the Constitution of India. Justice S.Muralidhar is the Chief Justice since 4 January 2021. At present Cuttack, Judgeship consists of its Revenue Districts only.
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022:
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022 for District Judge:
|Job Role||District Judge|
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,840 – 1,94,660|
|Last Date||21 November 2022|
- Be a graduate in Law of a recognized University or an Institution recognized by the Government.
- Be having at least seven years of practice as an advocate on 1st of April 2022.
Age limit (as on 01.04.2022):
- 35 – 45 years.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, SEBC, and Women – 5 years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years.
Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Unreserved – 12 (Women – 4)
- SEBC – 03 (Women – 1)
- Scheduled Caste – 04 (Women – 1)
- Scheduled Tribe – 06 (Women – 2)
Orissa High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The Examination shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Orissa Superior Judicial Service and Orissa Judicial Service Rules, 2007, and Subsequent amendments.
(A) Written Examination
The Written examination shall be on the following three papers each carrying 100 Marks with a duration of 2 (Two) hours for each paper as follows.
|The Code of Civil Procedure||30 marks|
|Personal Law||30 marks|
|The Transfer of Property Act, the Special Relief Act, the Limitation Act, the Law of Contract, the Odisha Consolidation of Holding and Prevention of Fragmentation of Land Act, the Odisha Estate Abolition Act, the Odisha Land Reforms Act and Law of Motor Accident Claim.||40 marks|
|The Code of Criminal Procedure||30 marks|
|The Indian Penal Code||30 marks|
|The Indian Evidence Act||30 marks|
|The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance act, the Food and Safety Standard Act, 2006, the Prevention of Corruption Act, the Essential Commodities Act, the Environment Protection Act, Water(Prevention and Pollution Control) Act, 1974, the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes(Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989 & the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005.||10 marks|
|Translation from Odia to English (ten lines)||10 marks|
|Re-translation from English to Odia (ten lines)||10 marks|
|A short essay of maximum 150 words||30 marks|
|Precis writing consisting of maximum 300 words||30 marks|
|1(one) passage of maximum 500 words with 5 questions||20 marks|
- Interview shall carry 30 marks.
- Candidates shall be called for interview in the proportion of 1:10, provided that such candidates have obtained atleast forty five percent of marks in each of the written papers and fifty percent of marks in aggregate.
(C) Merit list
- The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Written test and Interview.
- Provided that a candidate shall not be included in the merit list unless such candidate secures a minimum of 40% of marks in interview.
- Every candidate recruited as District Judge by Direct Recruitment shall undergo a course of training under Rule-30-A and all these appointees shall be on probation under Rule-33 of O.S.J.S & O.J.S Rules 2007.
- List of eligible applicants shall be published on the Court’s website / Notice Board.
Every application shall be accompanied by a bank draft of Rs.750(Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty) only drawn in the favour of the Registrar(Judicial), Orissa High Court, Cuttack payable at S.B.I (Main branch), Cuttack.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disability are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates must fill in the application along with the self-attested true copies(Matriculation/H.S.C.E, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, four recent passport size photograph etc.,) and send them to the following venue by registered post or sped post on or before 21.11.2022.
For more details & Application form: Click Here
High Court of Orissa,
Cuttack – 753002.
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022 for Junior Stenographer(Expired):
|Job Role||Junior Stenographer|
|Job Location||Cuttack (Odisha)|
|Last Date||12 August 2022|
Orissa High Court Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in short hand and 40 words per minute in type writing/ transcription on computer. He/ she should have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2022):
- For General – 21 to 32 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For SC/ST/SEBC/Women – up to 05 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Unreserved – 05 Posts
- SEBC – 04 Posts
- Schedule Caste – 05 Posts
- Schedule Tribe – 08 Posts
Pay Scale – Rs.25,500 -81,100/-
Odisha High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- The Recruitment Examination for the post of Junior Stenographer shall comprise of Qualifying Test in English Subject, Computer Application Test (qualifying in nature) and Skill Test as detailed below.
Qualifying Test in English Subject – 100 marks (1 /2 hours duration) :
|Written Test||100 Marks||1/2 hrs.|
|An Essay in English||20 Marks|
|Translation of Passage from Odia to English||20 Marks|
|Re-translation of passage from English to Odia||20 Marks|
|Knowledge in English Grammar||20 Marks|
- A general category candidate securing less than 35 per centum of marks and reserved categories under SC & ST candidates securing less than 30 per centum of Marks in the above written test shall be disqualified for appearing the Computer Application Test. Those who qualify in English Subject Test shall be called to participate in the Computer Application Test.
Computer Application Test:
|Skill Test||50||30 minutes|
|Short Hand and Type writing Test:
The dictation of an English passage
containing 400 words shall be made at a speed of 80 words per minute and transcription on Computer at a speed of 40 words per minute.
|100 MARKS||5 minutes for short and/ dictation test and 10
minutes for type writing/ transcription
test on computer
Examination Fee: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment:
The application should be paid through online by using debit card/ credit card/net banking system.
How to Apply Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 12 August 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Orissa High Court Recruitment?
Ans. At present Orissa High Court having vacancies for District Judge- 25 posts
Q2.Who can apply for Orissa High Court Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed Bachelor's Degree in Law with 7 years experience are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates send their application form through online on or before 21 November 2022.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now