Orissa High Court Recruitment 2018-19 notification announced for the post of Junior Clerk for 12th/Diploma candidates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Junior Clerk|
|Job Location||Cuttack (Odisha)|
|Last Date||20 December 2018|
Orissa High Court Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognised Council, Board or University, as the case may be
- Have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised institute
- Able to speak, read and Write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard
Age Limit (As on 20.12.2018): 18 to 32 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/Women candidates
- 10 years for the Persons (Candidates) with Disabilities.
Odisha High Court Recruitment – Clerk Selection Process:
The selection process for Odisha high court clerk will be based on Written Test, Computer Science Test (Practical) & Viva-Voce.
|General Knowledge||100||1 Hour|
|Computer Science Test (Practical)||100||1 Hour|
Examination Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities categories)
Mode of Payment: Only in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Service-01-Administration of justice-800-Other Receipts”
How to apply Orissa High Court Recruitment for Jr Clerk?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 December 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now