OFDC Recruitment 2020:-Odisha Forest Development Corporation invites application for the post of Junior Accountant/Auditor/Lower Division Assistant/Executive Assistant for 146 vacancies. Interested graduates can check detailed eligibility and application process of OFDC Recruitment 2020 in below.
OFDC Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Accountant/Auditor/Lower Division Assistant/Executive Assistant|
|Last date||12 November 2020|
OFDC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Accountant/Auditor/Lower Division Assistant
- Must have passed +3 examination in Commerce or equivalent examination of a recognised university.
- Must have 2 years in line relevant post qualification working experience in any company/CA Firms/other organisations.
- Must have working knowledge in Computers and be able to work independently in accounting software
Executive Assistant(Jr Stenographer)
- Must have passed +3 examination or equivalent examination of a recognised university.
- Must have 2 years in line relevant post qualification working experience in any company/CA Firms/other organisations
- He must have stenography Certificate.
- He must be able to take down dictation from a printed matter lasting for three minutes at the rate of 80 words a minute.
- He must transcribe the dictated passage within 20 minutes.
- Mistake up to a maximum of 10% can be allowed. (g) Must have working knowledge in Computers and be able to work independently.
Age Limit(As on 1 October 2020): 21-32 Years
OFDC Recruitment -Total Vacancies: 146 Posts
- Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant)/Auditor – 58 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant – 72 Posts
- Executive Assistant (Jr Stenographer) – 16 Posts
Pay Scale details:
- Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant)/Auditor – Rs. 16,880/Month
- Lower Division Assistant – Rs.8,880/Month
- Executive Assistant (Jr Stenographer) – Rs.9,500/Month
OFDC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Written Examination for 200 marks (MCQ type in CBT mode) and Practical Skill Test of 50 marks.
Computer with Tally test/Steno Test-50 Marks
- Unreserved Category and SEBC Category requires to paythe application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only
SC, ST& PWD category requires to pay Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred)
How to Apply for OFDC Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates send/submit the application in online on or before 12 November 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Commencement of Online Enrolment and submission of online application 27.10.2020 at 10.00 a.m
- Last Date of Enrolment and Online submission of Application 12.11.2020 upto 5.00 p.m
- Commencement of Admit Card Generation To be intimated through the Website
- Date of Written Test To be intimated through the Website
- Date of Practical Test To be intimated through the Website