Opentext Recruitment 2020 – Opentext scheduled to hire Engineering Intern for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Opentext Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Engineering Intern|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in (CSE / IT/ ECE)
- 70% or 7 CGPA in 10th, 12th and B.E/ B.Tech
- Good oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good programming knowledge on C, C++ or Java
- Learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
- Understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
- Be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
- Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues
- Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary
How to Apply Opentext Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Intern?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here