Opentext Walk-in Interview 2020 – Opentext scheduled to hire an Engineering Intern for B.E/B.Tech – 2018/2019/2020 graduates at Bangalore. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Opentext Walk-in Interview 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Engineering Intern|
|Interview Date||1 & 8 February 2020|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in (CSE / IT/ ECE)
- 70% or 7 CGPA in 10th, 12th and B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch 2018/2019/2020
- Good oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good programming knowledge on C, C++ or Java
- Learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
- Understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
- Be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
- Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues
- Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary
- Coding test followed by an interview
Note: Bring your laptop to code
How to Apply Opentext Walk-in interview 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive on 1 & 8 February 2020 to the following venue.
For more details: Click here
Date: 1 & 8 February 2020 Time: 9.30A.M – 1 P.M
OpenText Technologies India Private Limited,
Intermediate Ring Road,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560071
Point of Contact: Shivani jain
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now