NLC Recruitment 2024: Neyveli Lignite Corporation has announced notification for Graduation/Diploma Apprenticeship Training. A total of 632 vacancies are to be filled by this recruitment for NLC Recruitment 2024 for freshers. Candidates with the Qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm/Diploma can be eligible for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2024. Information About qualifications and Eligibility for NLC Jobs is mentioned below. Interested candidates can apply for TN Jobs at IIT Madras Recruitment and CIBA Careers.
Latest NLC Jobs Notification 2024:
NLC Recruitment- NLC India Limited, a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise Under the Ministry of Coal, invites applications from eligible candidates with Graduation/Diploma in courses mentioned below and passed during 2019/2020/2021/2022 & 2023 for one-year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973. Details of the advertisement are available on the NLC Website. The details of the positions for NLC Careers are as mentioned below. Interested candidates can for GRI Dindigul Careers.
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2024:
The NLC Recruitment has released job notifications for Graduation/Diploma Apprentice. There are 632 vacancies to be filled for these posts. Candidates with the B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm/Diploma qualification can apply for NLC Careers. Interested candidates are invited to submit their NLC Job Vacancy 2024 applications online. The application starts from 18 January 2024 to 31 January 2024.
NLC 2024 Vacancy Out:
The NLC Recruitment Notification provides comprehensive information about the advertisement, including the number of vacancies, educational qualifications, and more. The selection of candidates against the above post depends upon the qualifications, experience and performance in the interview. Please continue reading for additional insights into the NLC Recruitment 2024 Notification. Interested candidates can apply for IIM Trichy Recruitment.
NLC India Limited has been a forerunner amongst the public sector enterprises in the country’s energy sector. NLC has also forayed into the renewable energy sector. Presently, the company operates 1370 MW of solar power plants in various districts of Tamil Nadu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands and 51 MW wind power plants in the Tirunelveli district of Tamilnadu.
NLC Recruitment 2024 for Apprenticeship Training:
|Graduate Apprentices/Technician (Diploma Apprentice)
|TN Govt Jobs
|Rs.12524 – 15028/-
|Application Start Date
|18 January 2024
|31 January 2024
Detailed Eligibility for NLC Careers:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such a degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full-time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- For Pharmacy: Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm)
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by a University in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Full-time) granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Other Eligibility Requirements:
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in 2019/2020/2021/2022 & 2023.
- Candidates should not have completed postgraduate qualifications.
- Candidates should not have undergone or undergone Apprenticeship Training in NLCIL or elsewhere.
- Candidates should not have one year or more of experience in any job.
- Candidates should be hailing from Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka and the Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep.
Duration for NLC Jobs: Candidates joining NLC will undergo training for One year.
- The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Total NLC Vacancies: 632 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 314 Posts
|Computer Science Engineering
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 318 Posts
|Computer Science Engineering
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
Stipend: Rs.12524 – 15028/-
Selection Process for NLC Jobs:
- Selection will be based on a percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in bachelor’s degree / Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidate has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
- Suppose the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks. In that case, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University / Institution from where he/she obtained the Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma.
- In the absence of any established scheme in the University / Institution for calculating the percentage of marks, the following principles will apply.
- If the candidate is awarded Grades / CGPA, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the Grade / CGPA by a factor of 10.
- If the candidate is awarded marks semester-wise, then the equivalence in the percentage of marks will be established by taking the average percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the semesters from II years to the final year, considering the semester-wise average.
- If the candidate is awarded marks year-wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks would be established by taking the average percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the years from II year to final year, considering year-wise average.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for NLC Careers from 18 January 2024 to 31 January 2024. Complete the application form and take a printout of the registration form. The duly signed registration forms should be submitted by post or by submitting them to the collection box at the Learning and Development Centre at the mentioned address on or before 06 February 2024.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here. (starts from 18 January 2024)
The General Manager,
Learning and Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited.
Neyveli – 607 803
Self Attested copies of the following certificates along with the application:
- Transfer Certificate.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC / EWS).
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate / Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated mark sheet (or) Semester Mark sheet with both sides.
- Proof for Person with Disability (PwD) (if applicable).
- Proof forwards of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
- Format showing a method of arrival of the percentage of mark
- Opening of Online Registration of Application: 18 January 2024
- Closing of Online Registration of Application: 31 January 2024
NLC Recruitment 2024 FAQ:
What all are the vacancies available at NLC?
At present, NLC announced vacancies for Apprenticeship Training
Who can apply NLC Careers?
Candidates who pass B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date.