NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh recruitment notification announced for Technical Associate/Technical Trainee/Maintenance Trainee posts. There are 12 vacancies available for these posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/PG Diploma/Diploma/ITI can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can apply to attend the walk-in interview. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023 for Technical Associate/Others:
|Job Role||Technical Associate/Technical Trainee/Maintenance Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 32,000/-|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Interview Date||21 September 2023|
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B. Tech/ B.E in Computers or networking or allied
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python, Java, PHP
- B.Tech./B. Sc in Fire Safety & Hazard Management / Fire & Industrial Safety or its equivalent Engineering
- Desired: Trained in Fire Safety/ Fire Alarm and firefighting a system with experience in the respective field
- PG Diploma/B. Tech. in Solar Renewable Energy
- Trained in Solar PV system management with experience in the respective field
- Diploma/B.Tech. in Computers or networking or allied
- Desired: LAN/Wireless installation, maintenance of Network, Troubleshooting and maintenance of Desktop computers, Laptops, and Printers management
- Diploma/B.Tech./ B.Sc. in Fire & Safety methods/Fire Fighting/fire Safety Engineering Techniques or its equivalent
- Desired: Trained in Fire Safety/ Fire Alarm and firefighting system
- ITI Electrician with 6 months certificate course in Solar Renewable Energy
- Desired: Trained in Solar PV system management
- Technical Associate: Rs. 22,000 – 32,000/-
- Technical Trainee: Rs. 18,000/-
- Maintenance Trainee: Rs. 15,000/-
Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Technical Associate: 06 Posts
- Technical Trainee: 4 Posts
- Maintenance Trainee: 02 Posts
- The selection process is based on a walk-in interview.
How to apply for NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in interview with the prescribed application form along with relevant documents at the mentioned address on 21 September 2023. At 9.30 am
For More details & Application Form: Click here.
Room No. 411,
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Administrative Vista,
NIT Andhra Pradesh.