Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIASM Recruitment 2022 – ICAR-National Institute Abiotic stress Management has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Young Professional of 12 vacancies. The educational qualification of the candidates must be any degree Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can postal on or before 13 March 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
About NIASM: ICAR-NIASM, an unique institute of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), was established in 2009 at Malegaon Khurd, Baramati. The institute aims at exploring the avenues for management of abiotic stresses affecting the very sustainability of national food production systems. It specifically addresses the aberration induced stresses due to atmospheric, water and edaphic factors, which are estimated to cause 50 per cent losses in crop productivity. Since these stresses are predicted to amplify due to climate change and land degradation, the primary task for the institute is to evolve alleviation techniques through advances in frontier science research.
NIASM Recruitment 2022:
NIASM Recruitment 2022 for Young Professional:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-|
|Last date||13 March 2022|
- Graduate in Agricultural Sciences or Bachelor in Business Management (BBM) and or MBA in relevant discipline OR Graduates in Agricultural Science OR Graduates in Agricultural Science / engineering/technology. OR B.Com/BBA/BBS (with minimum 60%)from recognized university OR Graduate in commerce /Master of Business Administration From recognized university.
- Postgraduates in Agricultural Sciences or graduate degree holder in engineering/technology/veterinary science.
- For General – 21 – 45 years
- Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/Women and other exempted categories as per ICAR / GOI guidelines
- Young Professional-I: 09 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 03 Posts
- Young Professional-I: Rs.25,000/-
- Young Professional-II: Rs.35,000/-
NIASM Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for NIASM Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 13 March 2022.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
ICAR-National Institute Abiotic stress Management,
Malegaon Tal-Baramati Dist. Pune