Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NEET 2019 Merit List/Rank list: The National Testing Agency conducts NEET examination on 5th May 2019 and the result is declared on 5th June 2019 on the official website of NTA. After declaring the result NTA has to release the merit list for the qualified candidates and it will be in three forms as Merit list for 15% All India Quota Seats, Merit list for All India rank and NEET State merit list. Candidates can download the merit list in the official website once NEET Result 2019 is out.
Candidates who are qualified the NEET examination will be able to take admission in government and private colleges, self-financing colleges in all over India. This year NTA Conducts NEET examination to fill 65000 seats in Medical colleges, 25000 seats in Dental colleges and also for AYUSH and B.V.Sc courses. Candidates will be called for the counselling process on the basis of the Rank list prepared by the NTA. Important dates of NEET merit list is listed below:-
- NEET 2019 Admit Card Release: 15 April 2019
- NEET 2019 Exam date: 5 May 2019
- NEET 2019 Result Date: 5 June 2019 (Released)
- NEET 2019 Merit List date: To be notified
- Official website to check merit list: nta.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Rank List 2019:-
Candidates have to satisfy the following factors to get placed in the merit list:-
- The candidate age should be minimum of 17 years on 31st December 2019, onwards.
- Candidates must study Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects in 12th standard.
- General Category has to score a minimum of 50% marks in NEET.
- General- Physically Handicapped candidates have to score 45% marks in NEET.
- For OBC/SC/ST Category 40% marks in the qualifying score in NEET.
NEET State Merit list Percentile Score:
NTA will declare the minimum qualifying marks to qualify the NEET examination. For that candidates have to score equal to or greater than the cutoff marks prescribed. The Cutoff/percentile marks will differ for different category and it will be changed by NTA on the basis of overall passing percentage, Number of seats available and difficulty of the examination. Cutoff marks for the various category are listed below:-
|Category||Minimum Percentile||Qualifying marks out of 720|
NEET Marking System:
Candidates will be able to review the answer keys to get approximate marks evaluation before the result declaration. Answer keys will be released within one week of the NEET examination on the official website. For that Candidates should know the marking system followed by the NTA for NEET candidates:-
- NEET examination will have 180 multiple choice questions having 720 marks.
- 4 marks will be added for each correct response.
- Every wrong response will reduce -1 mark.
- There are no marks for no answer and multiple answers.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Marks:
Candidates who secured the minimum qualifying marks/cut off marks will be eligible to appear in the NEET Rank list state wise and also in state quota counselling 85%.
|Category||NEET 2019 Qualifying Marks|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR PH)||107|
NEET 2019 Top Ten Rank Holders:
|6||Bhat Sarthak Raghvendra||695|
|7||Madhuri Reddy G||695|
NEET Counselling 2019:
- NEET counselling for the session of 2019 will be held on the basis of merit list on or before June 2019.
- Candidates whose name appear in the merit list can download their call letter in the official website.
- Candidates can get details of NEET counselling, Fees details, Procedure in their call letter.
- Candidates have to submit the documents for document verification at the time of counselling.
- If the candidates wish to resign the allotted seat then they have to attend the resignation process online.
Document required for NEET Counselling:
Candidates need to submit given documents to the college after the counselling process:-
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Rank card or All India Quota rank
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Community certificate
- ID proof with eight passport size photograph.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now