NEET Result 2019: The National Testing Agency conduct the NEET examination every year for the admissions in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, and B.V.Sc courses. The candidates can get admission in Deemed and Central University across India except for AIIMS and JIPMER because they conduct their own medical entrance test. Candidates can get their hall ticket for the examination on April 15 onwards on the official website. This year NTA Conduct the NEET examination on May 5 and the result is declared on June 5 on the official website.
NTA planned to fill approximately 65000 seats in Medical colleges and 25000 seats in Dental colleges in all over India. NTA released the NEET result with All India Rank(AIR) for the candidates who are taking the examination on June 5, 2019. The candidates can check their NEET Score with their application number and password/date of birth after the result is declared. The NTA will not give any provision to take re-checking and re-totaling of the scorecard. The candidates have to attain the minimum NEET percentile score to qualify the examination. For General category, minimum marks will be 50% and 40% for reserved category. Important dates of NEET Admit card 2019 are given below:-
- NEET Admit card release date: 15th April 2019
- NEET Exam Commencement: 5th May 2019
- Neet 2019 Result date: 5th June 2019 (Released)
How to check NEET Result 2019?
NEET examination for the session of 2019 was conducted in computer-based mode on 5th May. After one month of examination, the result is declared online official website on June 5. Candidates can get their NEET scorecard, AIR, Cutoff with the following steps:-
Step 1: Visit the official website nta.ac.in
Step 2: Find and click the NEET Result 2019 tab.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials like application number and password.
Step 4: View the NEET scorecard for respective login.
Step 5: Kindly take a printout for your future reference.
NEET Result 2019 Analysis:
- The Overall passing percentage of NEET Result 2019 is 56.5%.
- Nalin Khandelwal from Rajasthan secured top place in NEET 2019 exam.
- Madhuri Reddy from Telangana secured first place among the girl candidates with 695 out of 700.
- Delhi secured high passing percentage of 74.92% in NEET 2019 result.
- Followed Haryana state secured second place with the passing percentage of 73.41%.
NEET Marking System:
Candidates can get approximate marks with the help of answer key before the result declaration. For that they have to know following marking scenario which will be followed by NTA is given below:-
- Every correct answer will add 4 marks.
- Every wrong answer will reduce -1 mark.
- No marks for multiple answers and no answer.
- Total marks will be 720 marks for 180 multiple choice questions.
NEET Minimum Cutoff/Percentile score:-
Candidates have to obtain the minimum cutoff marks to qualify the NEET examination. Every year NTA will announce the NEET Percentile marks for all category in the official website. It will be based on the overall percentage and number of seats for each state. Candidates can refer below information:-
NEET Answer Key 2019:
Recently NTA uploads the answer key of NEET Exam 2019 for the candidates to proceed their challenge against the answer key. With the answer key, candidates can predict their score approximately. To challenge the answer key candidates have to visit the official website with their login details. The NEET answer key will be challenged by the candidates with the processing fee of Rs.1000.The candidates can get fee refund if their challenge is correct.
Formula to calculate NEET Result 2019:
NEET score is the factor deciding the candidate’s names in the merit list. It will depend upon the marks secured by the candidates out of total marks. Following terms will help you to calculate the NEET score:-
- Total Marks = 180 MCQs X 4 = 720 Marks
- NEET score = (No.of.Correct answer * 4) -(No of incorrect answer * -1)
NEET Counselling 2019:
Once the NEET Result is declared registration for counseling will begin to fill 15 % All India Quota seats. NEET counseling will be commenced in the second week of June 2019 and it will be held in two rounds. State level counseling will be organized by the officials of respective states. Candidates can get seat based on their merit, category, and availability of seats in colleges. If the candidates wish to resign the allotted seat then they have to attend the online resignation process. Candidates have to report to the college for their seat allotment within the prescribed period.
NEET Result Aspects:
- Candidates who are taking their medical course in a Foreign Medical Institution can use their NEET score for 3 years from the date of declaration and it will be officially announced by the Medical Council of India on March 14, 2019.
- If two are more candidates obtain the same score then Tie Breaker Criteria will be solved by considering biology and then chemistry score. Some manner age of the candidates will be taken into consideration.
- NEET merit list will allow the candidates to take admission in veterinary colleges under 15 % all India quota for Animal Husbandry and BVSc courses.
- NEET Cutoff will be based on the number of seats, the number of candidates and the difficulty level of the examination.
- NEET Counselling will be expected to conduct on 12 July 2019 for the candidates in NTA merit list.
NEET Correction 2019:
National testing Agency activated the link to correct candidates the details on the application form on or before 31st May 2019. Candidates have to make a correction if any in their application before the release of answer key. The NTA has not been released the answer key but it will be expected to be out today. As per the notification candidates will make corrections on their application latest by 31/5/2019 within 5 PM. For that candidates have to know which field can be corrected:-
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender and Category
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now