NALSAR University of Law Recruitment 2023: NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, has announced notification for the field researcher position. There are 02 openings for the post. Candidates with the M.Comm/MA/MLB qualification can apply for NALSAR University of Law careers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 08 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process of NALSAR University of Law jobs are explained below.
NALSAR University of Law Recruitment 2023 for Field Researcher:
|08 December 2023
Detailed Eligibility – NALSAR University of Law career:
Project Title: ‘Making the Invisible Visible in Law Practice and Legal Education’ funded by the United Nations Population Fund
- Candidates holding a post-graduate degree in Media Studies, Sociology (M.A. with 55% marks minimum) or Law with a minimum of 55% marks
- Must have interest and experience in qualitative research in interdisciplinary fields
- Must have good field research skills and experience, particularly with conducting Focussed Group Discussions
- Must have demonstrated experience with coding and analysing data
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
Duration: October 2023-December 2024
About the Position
- This will be an ad hoc appointment.
- The researchers would be required to work under the guidance of the Project Coordinator and undergo training and orientation sessions before field visit.
- The researcher is required to engage in data collection through Focus Group Discussions (FGDs), conduct interviews, recording, transcribing and provide requisite assistance.
About the Project: Despite its all-pervasive presence in everyday interaction, a lot of the exclusion experienced through gender remains invisible. This is especially true for those sections of society who are on the margins of even the excluded population. It is this segment of society whose concerns need highlighting. While pressing for the human rights of all, the project aims to draw attention to these silenced minorities. Rights and Duties, power and accountability are integral to the discipline of law and law students are required to engage with these legal concepts continually. This limb of the project looks at how law students perceive and experience rights and responsibility, autonomy and personhood in their personal lives.
Salary: The remuneration will be based on Rs.20,000/- for each field visit, which would amount to 20,000 rupees per visit. The University will cover travel and accommodation costs during the visit.
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
Selection Process of NALSAR University of Law career:
- The selection process includes Interviews.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview for the final selection.
How to apply for NALSAR University of Law Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by filling out the given below Google form on or before 08 December 2023 (5 PM)
For more details: Click here
Google form: Click here
Particulars to be filled in the Google form for NALSAR University of Law jobs
- Detailed CV (not exceeding two pages).
- State of purpose (not exceeding 500 words)
- One writing sample (not exceeding 1500 words)
- Contact details of two references