Motorola Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Motorola Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Associate Software Engineer
|Rs 11.0 LPA
|25 June 2018
|22 June 2018
- 2018 batch BE/BTech (CS/IS/EC)
- Excellent academics (at least 75% or 7.5 CGPA)
- Product company experience/ offer
- Good pH score
- Strong programming experience in Java/C++ is required
- Experience with software architecture and design patterns including object oriented design methodologies is desired
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm
- As an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android/Android Wear SDK.
- You would design and develop Android applications for smartphones and wearables for Motorola experiences encompassing these devices.
- You would also have the opportunity to build scalable, robust and extensible cloud services and applications that support the Motorola experiences on devices and wearables.
How to apply Motorola Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply drive in online latest by 22 June 2018 and attend drive on 25 June 2018.
To Apply: Click here