Milliman Recruitment 2024: Milliman Recruitment has scheduled to hire for the role of DB Associate Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree at Gurgaon/New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Candidates can also check out HCL Off Campus Drive and ITC Infotech Off Campus Drive.
About Milliman Company:
Milliman is one of the world’s largest independent professional services firms. Founded in 1947, the firm provides consulting services to clients in four practice areas: healthcare, life insurance and financial services, employee benefits and pensions, and property and casualty insurance. Today, Milliman has more than 60 offices worldwide.
Milliman Recruitment 2024:
|DB Associate Trainee
|Best in Industry
DB Associate Trainee: Fresh graduate/ pursuing final year
Preferred Qualifications: High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive client data.
Job category: Analyst
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can work on Microsoft Office or related software
- Responsible for reviewing documents and compiling indexes to make information searches easier
- Should be able to manage the basic data processing activities for various projects
- Fulfillment of letters and documentation
- Managing the daily tickets and task processing in a timely
- Provide support for special projects and other tasks as needed
- Accurately bills time to ensure client’s billings are correct
- Ensures quality service to existing clients
- Identify process improvement ideas
The Associate Trainee is responsible for operational tasks associated with defined benefit plans in compliance with plan provisions. The Associate assists in maintaining pension data, payment, payroll administration and calculating benefits.
How to Apply for Milliman Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by using the following link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.