HCL Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – HCL Technologies scheduled to hire Freshers for B.E/B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates & B.E/B.Tech/MCA for 2018 & 2019 Batch graduates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
HCL Off Campus Drive 2020:
List of current openings in HCL Technologies 2020:
|Job Role||Apply Link|
|Software Engineer(U.P)||HCL UP Off Campus Drive|
|Software Engineer(PAN India)||HCL PAN India Off Campus Drive|
HCL Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer(U.P)
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee(Software Engineer)|
|Salary||Upto INR 3.5 LPA|
|Venue Location||Ghaziabad, UP|
|Venue Date||25 February 2020|
For 2020 Batch
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE & IT)
- Batch: 2020 Passouts
- Minimum 75.00% from 10th onwards
- No Standing Arrears
- CTC decided by the HR would be sacrosanct. No negotiation on the CTC would be entertained.
- CTC: Rs. 3.5 LPA
For 2018 & 2019 Batch:
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE & IT) & MCA
- Batch: 2019/2020 Passouts
- Minimum 70.00% from 10th onwards
- No Standing Arrears
- CTC: Rs. 2.85 LPA
- Online / Written Test
- HR Interview
How to Apply for HCL Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link and attend the drive on 25 February 2020 to the mentioned venue.
To Apply ( 2020 Batch): Click here
To Apply (2018 & 2019 Batch): Click here
Date: 25 February 2020 Time: 9:00 AM
Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology
Plot-766, 26th KM Milestone, NH-24
Delhi-Hapur By-Pass Road, Ghaziabad, UP, 201015
HCL Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer(PAN India):
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Noida, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore|
- Circuit branches-B.E/B.Tech-IT/CSE/EEE/ECE
- 85% consistent in 10th/12th and college CGPA throughout
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role offers an integrated portfolio of products/ solutions/ services, and IP through our mode 1-2-3 strategy/skills built around digital, IoT, cloud, automation, cybersecurity, analytics, infrastructure management and engineering services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their business for the digital age.
Review, design, develop and implementation
- Understand new requirements and come up with design for new features
- Design new features with an optimized way and ability to handle the required scale and work on implementation
- Work along with geographically dispersed teams and client engineers in coming up with the design and implementation approaches.
- Support through the qualification cycles.
- Work closely with the functional and end-to-end test troubleshoot problems found in integration testing.
- Handling problems reported from the field and coming up with a quick resolution, workaround, recovery and fixes.
How to apply for HCL Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online as soon as possible.
For More Details and Apply: Click here