HCL Off Campus Drive 2023– HCL Technologies Ltd is scheduled to hire a Graduate Trainee for BCA/B.Sc/BA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives.
HCL Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization, B.A in Any Specialization
- Batch: 2022,2023
Eligibility: Engineering graduates with a degree in B.E/B.TECH/ M.E./M.TECH
Skill Sets Required:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio is required
- Should have knowledge of Windows Operating systems
- Should have knowledge of Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
Role & responsibilities:
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware/software/network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders/incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs.
- Perform user account management activities Escalate complex problems to appropriate support specialists Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in ongoing training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams 14)Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
- Performing User, Privileged and Supplier Access Reviews (Governance)
- Enable users to work more efficiently and effectively with IT solutions
- Be willing to participate in on-the-job training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities
How to Apply for HCL Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.