HCL Scheduled HCL Off Campus Drive for who have just completed engineering or other graduation under the program ’HCL FRESHER JOBS GALORE’.For the more details about the drive given below
HCL Off Campus Drive 2017:
For Graduate Trainee:
|Job Role:||Graduate Trainee in Infra L1 (Service Desk)|
|Batch(YOP):||2014,2015 & 2016|
|Venue Location:||Across India(List Given Below)|
|Salary:||Rs 2 LPA|
- 50% and above throughout in academics
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma – BE, BTech, BA, B.Com, BSc, BBA, BCA Any Graduate (Post Graduates not eligible)
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 batch candidates only
Role: He/she will be responsible in providing 100% voice support to the clients and
online technical resolution
- Voice based technical support experience in a global environment
- Basic technical knowledge of PCs
- Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking
- Technical Knowledge of operating systems like Windows XP
- Good communication and conversation skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to work in 24*7 environment
Terms of employment
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India
- Willing to sign a service agreement of 24 months
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment and any assignment
- Upcoming drives in Feb : Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Chittoor, Indore
Note: HCL planned to conduct more drives in upcoming days if you venue not listed choose “For upcoming drives” and apply
HCL Selection process for L1:
- Interview Process:
- Paper-based English Test.
- Group Discussion
- Technical & HR
How to Apply HCL Off Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates register in online through following link.Venue details will be share to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail
To Register HCL Off Campus Drive: Click here
For Software Engineer:
|Job Roles||Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2016|
|Salary||Rs 2.75-3 LPA|
|Venue Date||27 Feb 2017|
- B.E / B.TECH (CSE, ECE & EEE)-Only for 2016 Passed out Batch
- 55% in X, XII & UG
- NO STANDING ARREARS
- Willing to Sign Service Agreement for 24 Months
- WRITTEN TEST
- HACKATHON TEST
- TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
- HR INTERVIEW
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 22.02.2017.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 23.02.2017.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 27.02.2017 at 8.30 am
How to apply HCL Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online through following link latest by 22 February 2017 and attend the drive in following venue on 27 February 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.