Microland Off Campus Drive 2017 for Any Degree graduates-2017 batch.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Microland Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Service Executive|
|Last Date||7 August 2017|
- Graduate in any stream (excluding BE/B.Tech) with 10+2+3 years of full-time
- Year of Passing: 2017.
- Basic knowledge of PC/laptop hardware and associated external components
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems and associated applications
- Basic understanding of internet connections, VPN and networking concepts
- Knowledge & understanding of email clients like outlook and other messaging platforms
- Very good communication skills with ability to interact with Global
- Ability to comprehend queries, request, issues of the caller / user
- Ability to communicate well with resolver groups / Level 2 Teams /
- Ability to understand & follow defined processes
- Ability to operate tools / systems as per SOPs
- Ability to perform call triage
- Ability to communicate in the right format for the client/user to understand the context
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and drive them to closure
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting of Windows/Unix Operating System
- Installation, configuration of MS office suite
- Desktop, Network, Hardware, Remote VPN troubleshooting
- Configuration and tweaking of Desktop Services
- Capture basic information on Messaging / email clients, error messages and route the tickets appropriately
- Verify connectivity issues pertaining to internet connection /VPN/LAN/Personal internet
Outlook configuration / troubleshooting
- Installation, configuration of mobile devices and functionality (Android/ Blackberry / I-phones..etc used for corporate E-mails)
How to apply Microland Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 07 August 2017 before 1:30 PM.Venue details will be informed to shortlisted candidates.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now