Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Manipur Secretariat Recruitment 2021 – Manipur Secretariat invites offline application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade – III for 47 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree within the age limit of 21 to 38 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and shorthand test. Interested and eligible should get their names sponsored by the concerned Employment Exchange offices on or before 03 May 2021. Thereafter, the sponsored candidates should submit the completed forms from 10 to 21 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Manipur Secretariat Recruitment 2021:
Manipur Secretariat Recruitment 2021 for Stenographer Grade – III:
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade – III|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.5,200-20,200 + G.P Rs.2,000/-|
|Last Date||03 May 2021|
- Graduates of a recognised University/Institution with basic Computer Knowledge (e.g. CCC Certificate etc.)
Age Limit (as on as on 22.08.2019): 38 years
Age relaxable by:
- 41 years for OBC
- 43 years for ST/SC
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 24 posts
- ST – 14 posts
- SC – 1 post
- OBC (Meitei) – 6 posts
- OBC (Meitei Pangal) – 2 posts
- PWD – 1 post
Manipur Secretariat Recruitment Selection Process for Stenographer:
- Selection will be based on the written test and shorthand test.
- Candidates should come through Employment Exchange.
- Only those candidates who have been declared successful in the written test will be allowed to sit in the Computer Practical Test.
- Again, those who are successful in the computer Practical Test shall be allowed to appear in the Shorthand Test
- General English, Precis writing, & Essay – 100 marks (2 hours) and pass mark is 30%
- General Knowledge – 50 marks (1 1/2 hours) and pass mark is 30%
- Computer (Practical) – 50 marks (1 1/2 hours) and pass mark is 30%
Shorthand Test (English): 65 words per minutes (60 words per minutes for SC/ST)
- For Unreserved Category – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST /PWD – Rs.300/-
How to Apply Manipur Secretariat Recruitment 202 for Stenographer?
All interested and eligible candidates should get their names sponsored by the concerned Employment Exchange offices on or before 03 May 2021. Thereafter, the sponsored candidates should download the application form (enclosed) from the website (www.manipur.gov.in) and submit the duly filled application form along with the required self attested copies of certificates from 10 to 21 May 2021 between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm to the following postal address.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Lounge of Manipur State Guest House,
Documents to be submitted:
- Completed application form for the above post along with the required number of passport size photographs (3 nos.) and selfattested copies of the documents/ certificates (mentioned in the application form).
- Candidates claiming reservation should submit attested copy of ST/SC/OBC/PWD/EWS certificate at the time of submission of application form for verification.
Manipur Secretariat Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Manipur Secretariat Recruitment?
Ans. At present Manipur Secretariat having vacancies for Stenographer Grade - III for 47 vacancies.
Q2.Who can apply Manipur Secretariat Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Any Degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Manipur Secretariat Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates should get their names sponsored by the concerned Employment Exchange offices before 03 May 2021 and send their duly filled application form through postal on or before 21 May 2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now