5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Kerala RTC Recruitment 2018 – Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) jobs for Assistant System Administrator (EDPC) for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Kerala RTC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant System Administrator (EDPC)|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 to 30,000/-|
|Last Date||7 July 2018|
- Educational Qualification: B Tech or MCA or equivalent
- Experience: 2 years in IT supported environment
Age limit: Below 35 years
- Linux Administration, especially RHEL and Ubuntu Platforms
- Good knowledge of setting up Tomcat, JBoss and Middleware software on RHEL/ Ubuntu Platforms.
- Experience in setting up MySQL Database on RHELAlbuntu Platfonns
- Experience in LVM, and other File System
- Experience in working with blade servers
- Experience in installing, Configuring, Maintaining and Monitoring applications on RHEL / Ubuntu Servers.
- RHCE/RHCJA – any of these certifications is mandatory
Terms of appointment: Initially for a period of 1 year
The selection process will be based on Interview. The selection process will be held at the office of the Chairman and Managing Director, KSRTC and intimation for interview will be given in advance to shortlisted candidates only.
How to apply for Kerala RTC Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 7 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
The Chairman & Managing Director,
KSRTC, Transport Bhavan,
Fort, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 023.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now