Kennametal Recruitment 2023 – Kennametal is scheduled to hire for the role of Junior Design Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Kennametal Recruitment 2023 for Junior Design Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Design Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Preferred Areas of Education, Certifications, and Skills: B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Allied courses OR 4 Years Diploma from GTTC/ NTTF/ CITD kind of Institutes.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Possessing High level understanding of Metal Cutting with proper hands-on experience.
- Design/ Engineering and development of cutting tools 3D Models. 2D Drawings, BoMs etc.
- Understanding all the relevant standards/ practices and completion of design tasks.
- Working with Plants/ Cross-functional teams for continuous development.
- The candidate is expected to be part of design and engineering activities.
- It consists of conceptualization, detailing, revisions, cross functional discussions etc.
- Primarily, the customer (Internal and External) expectation need to be understood clearly and execute the design requirements quickly right first time.
Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) brings together materials science, technical expertise, innovative thinking and superior customer service to help the world fly, drive, power and build. Our tools, materials and wear-resistant solutions enable customers to run longer, cut faster and machine with greater precision. Kennametal is built for performance, and every day approximately 8,700 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated $2.0 billion in revenues in fiscal 2022.
How to Apply for Kennametal Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.